• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Where do I go? Where do I live, with peace? ️

Peace is always within you.

Imagine a lake: on the surface there are a lot of waves and splashing, yet below the surface it's always calm and serene.

So dive deep within and find your own peace. Share it with others.
 
Peace is always within you.

Imagine a lake: on the surface there are a lot of waves and splashing, yet below the surface it's always calm and serene.

So dive deep within and find your own peace. Share it with others.

I understand what you mean.
Maybe the waves I am talking about aren’t something I am trying to escape. Sometimes the surface becomes restless because of what the heart carries, while deep down, there’s still a quietness that knows what it truly feels.

Perhaps I just need to learn how to find that calm beneath the waves, rather than trying to silence them.
​
 


❤️


Where do I go? Where do I live, with peace? ️


❤️

There are only two places where my heart ever felt truly at peace—my mother’s womb and my beloved’s heart.❤️


I don’t know where that heart is anymore, or where I am supposed to go. Even if you bury me, even if you turn me into ashes, I fear my soul still wouldn’t find peace.


I could wait for that beloved heart through many lifetimes, but I don’t know how to wait with a peaceful heart.


Oh God, bless me with peace. ️
Either let me return to my mother’s womb, the first place where I knew what peace felt like… or ask her to open her heart just a little, so I can live there—and someday leave this world peacefully, inside the heart I always longed for ❤️‍



:heart1:

​
Hello and good evening shera. You are a lioness and a fighter. Let bygones be bygones. Don't stress sultana. A mother's solace is always the best. Your soul will find peace when you are at peace shera. Stay strong gudiya. God bless!!!!
 
I understand what you mean.
Maybe the waves I am talking about aren’t something I am trying to escape. Sometimes the surface becomes restless because of what the heart carries, while deep down, there’s still a quietness that knows what it truly feels.

Perhaps I just need to learn how to find that calm beneath the waves, rather than trying to silence them.
​
Hence I call you a confused mass of protoplasm hehehehehehee. Maddy girl. Gudiya be strong , you are my shera guddu. God bless!!!!
 
Hello and good evening shera. You are a lioness and a fighter. Let bygones be bygones. Don't stress sultana. A mother's solace is always the best. Your soul will find peace when you are at peace shera. Stay strong gudiya. God bless!!!!

Thanks for Your kind words ✨ Mr @Rasputin_M ​
 
Top