• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Lord of the Rings & the Hobbit: Yay or Nay?

FoxySimone

Not sure if theres already a thread for this, but I felt like making one.

Just a platform to discuss peoples opinions and views on the six films by Peter Jackson. You can also tell others which scenes you really liked or maybe even praise (or shame) the Musical work that goes along with the films ^^

Its up to y'all really, just try to be civil and friendly as usual.

Enjoy, and Im curious to read what you got to contribute to it ^^

LOTR is filled with some of my favorite quotes, but the most important for me is the one by Thorin.

"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world. But, sad or merry, I must leave it now. Farewell."

Do you have a favourite quote from the films? Im curious to find out what peoples favourite moments, quotes and sometimes even characters are. If youd like to share more, feel free ^^

Do you have a favourite quote from the films? Im curious to find out what peoples favourite moments, quotes and sometimes even characters are. If youd like to share more, feel free ^^

On a lighter note, since your profile pic totally reminds me of Tauriel, this one always makes me chuckle.

Kili: Aren't you going to search me? I could have anything down my trousers.
Tauriel: Or nothing.

The original 3 LOTR films are pretty damn perfect - The hobbit was at least 1 film too long but I can't not love them as the books were such a huge part of my literary upbringing :D

Gandalf: A wizard is never late, Frodo Baggins. Nor is he early. He arrives precisely when he means to.

Love that quote ... love all six films tbh .. never read the books but kinda wish I had before I saw them.

Still superior to most book to film adaptations we got afterwards

Clearly superior to the Hobbit trilogy as well, but thats thanks to time restraints...