• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Karma Steel

There are so many liars on this sight. Everybody claims to be a couple or a woman, and theyre 90% men... its hard to find good honest cams these days.

There are so many liars on this sight. Everybody claims to be a couple or a woman, and theyre 90% men... its hard to find good honest cams these days.
Its nothing wrong with “the” site... but that’s what anyone will find online nowadays so we should be careful with whom we deal and whom we should trust :)

Alas its the internet, there are men who claim to be women, claim to be couples, and claim to have 12" dicks, afraid its par for the course. As BC says its nothing to do with the site, I`m pretty sure you get the same in any similar chat room.

:D trust me 99% these folks are indians, pakistanis and middle east guys... they are fucking desperate to get a reply from some random girls in chat room. But most of the time,

Two male guys under female name chat each other.. the reality is they are fucking each other in asshole :D like a gays.... lol

:D trust me 99% these folks are indians, pakistanis and middle east guys... they are fucking desperate to get a reply from some random girls in chat room. But most of the time,

Two male guys under female name chat each other.. the reality is they are fucking each other in asshole :D like a gays.... lol

I was nearly falling out of my chair by laughing so hard just at the thought of it rofl

Oh my god lololololololololololo

get to know people the fakes just won't be able to keep it up :p

we've seen it many times when someone gets kicked it kicks 2 - one guy talking to himself to make himself look good :p

I mean i talk to myself but that's just cause i'm a bit mad :Drunk:

get to know people the fakes just won't be able to keep it up :p

we've seen it many times when someone gets kicked it kicks 2 - one guy talking to himself to make himself look good :p

I mean i talk to myself but that's just cause i'm a bit mad :Drunk:
Needless to say you're pointing out the obvious! Ya crazy (rather lost) boy! :p