• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Shooting in Florida School

Dirdydawg

Woke this morning to the overnight news of yet another shooting in Florida, where a number of children have been declared dead as a result. I also see that this is the 18th shooting in an American school this year alone. Now being a Brit, this is shocking to me, I am on the outside looking in and can`t understand why the American government persist with their gun laws. The 19yr old shooter from this morning`s incident, was previously suspended from the school, and had posted pictures of himself in various poses holding firearms in the lead up to the attack. Yet was still able to enter a regular gun store and purchase automatic weapons used in the attack.

Now those of you among us who live in the states may have a better grasp on these gun laws, but surely it shouldn`t be that easy to purchase these weapons which can cause such destruction of human life. Is it time for change with regards the gun laws in the U.S. ???

This topic always brings a lot of intense arguments between people who support gun control and those who defend it as part of the American culture. I still don't see how they allow such easy access to guns in some states in the US. Some people need the guns for protection, some need it because of where they live and hunting is the best option and easiest one to feed their families. But the easy access to them still overhelms me. I live in a violent country, and I am glad that carrying guns isn't allowed here, or else the amount of deaths would be higher than it is today. Some will say that no matter if the laws change, if people want to get guns in the black market they will, if they want to make a gun they will find a way. Restricting the access will decrease the amount of deaths in situations such as this, it will not end the problem because the culture of violence persists. And it's not only in the US is everywhere. We solve our problems in violent ways. A cultural change must happen first so all of this possible future changes can be effective.
I pitty the families that have to burry their children and watch them die because someone bought a gun and planned an attack actually thinking that he had the right to do it. The problem here is not only the gun, gun laws, it's about this culture of violence we have around the world.

both of u have already told what i wanted to say..... im glad our country wont allow the usage of guns even if u r from a village or a town area.... feel sorry for their families and those children......how much the parents would have suffered to bring them up and give them good education and finally a student who is suffering from some kinda mental sickness or even not taught how to control his anger has blurred all those sacrifices....but, how much the deaths rise every year im not sure the US gov. will take action against these....