• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Where did you spend your childhood?

Comment where you were born in your childhood because many people spent their childhood with great joy.. Share that joy with everyone.For example,I spent my childhood in a middle-class family home in Kolkata
I spent my childhood in a little village of West Bengal. In my childhood there were not electricity. We used to read in the light of kerosene lamps at night. Football, kite flying, hide and seek, some other games, all these childhood spent happily.

I spent my childhood in a little village of West Bengal. In my childhood there were not electricity. We used to read in the light of kerosene lamps at night. Football, kite flying, hide and seek, some other games, all these childhood spent happily.
Although I was born in kolkata but I was in my uncle's house in the village.

Comment where you were born in your childhood because many people spent their childhood with great joy.. Share that joy with everyone.For example,I spent my childhood in a middle-class family home in Kolkata
I didn't spend my childhood in one place because my father had to move around for his job