• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

KKR, the best team IPL 2024

subsar

Want to touch the Moon
Senior's
Chat Pro User
I have shouted for KKR from the first day and said this time KKR is the best team. Maybe this team does not have a star Batsman or Baller like other teams, yet every player in this team is in rhythm and has unleashed their best game. The defeat of SRH without any hazard yesterday proves this.
What do you think? Can KKR become champions IPL 2024?

Let's discuss

1716357988411.png

I have shouted for KKR from the first day and said this time KKR is the best team. Maybe this team does not have a star Batsman or Baller like other teams, yet every player in this team is in rhythm and has unleashed their best game. The defeat of SRH without any hazard yesterday proves this.

Let's discuss

View attachment 237803
No KKR will not be champions it will be SRH

No KKR will not be champions it will be SRH
Yes SRH playing very well. But KKR is in no way less than SRH. KKR has defeated SRH both the matches they faced in this IPL. Cricket is a game of uncertainty. SRH is also an eligible IPL contender as a quality team. RCB also made a very good comeback.

Let's discuss

View attachment 237803
I want KKR or RCB to win. Because both have fought hard to improve their form. The condition of these two teams was very bad in the last few years.....

Let's discuss

View attachment 237803
KKR is more composed as a team than RCB. So most probably KKR kissing the trophy. But 20/20 is very unpredictable, anything can change.

Let's discuss

View attachment 237803
My team CSK could not get good result this time, so this time I'm KKR supporter and I hope KKR will win IPL this time and should win very good balance team KKK

Let's discuss

View attachment 237803
I always Support KKR..it's my Home town team