• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

⚡⚡Being Ignored worst feeling Ever...⚡⚡

Nihaaa

✨❤ The Sunshine of zozo❤✨
VIP
Posting Freak
Once I feel Ignored..
I will never disturb you Again..
I respect your peace...
: )

Ignore-quotes124.jpg

“I don't like being ignored, and I don't like being forgotten.” “That awkward moment when your 'friends' don't invite you to something.” “There comes a time you feel so alone no matter how much company you have…” “The best thing you can do when people are ignoring you is to just keep your chin up, girl.”
(63b083e1cfa564ede61ba11c1ec23a99).jpg

Never ignore a person
who loves you,
cares for you,
and misses you,
becouse one day,
you might wake up and realize,
you lost the moon

while counting the stars...:zzz:
IMG_20240513_193256.jpg

If someone ignore you then don't ignore them...
Don't

Just wait for few time. Coz maybe they'll busy & not respond soon but always worried for you. In misunderstanding you'll lost someone very important. So be careful.
But don't wait for those people's who hurts you again and again. And just because of their profit,stands with you.
Please leave them very quickly.

Becoz they can hurts your life too...
424724282-dont-feel-bad-if-someone-rejects-you-or-ignore-you2.jpg

When someone ignores you, they are indirectly teaching you how to live without them..."
"There will be a few times in your life
when all your instincts will tell you to do something, something that defies logic, upsets your plans, and may seem crazy to others. When that happens, you do it. Listen to your instincts and ignore everything else. Ignore logic, ignore the odds, ignore the complications, and just go for it."
IMG_20240513_195950.jpg

Last edited:
Once I feel Ignored..
I respect your peace...

View attachment 235314

“I don't like being ignored, and I don't like being forgotten.” “That awkward moment when your 'friends' don't invite you to something.” “There comes a time you feel so alone no matter how much company you have…” “The best thing you can do when people are ignoring you is to just keep your chin up, girl.”
View attachment 235315

Never ignore a person
who loves you,
cares for you,
and misses you,
becouse one day,
you lost the moon

View attachment 235317
Don't

Just wait for few time. Coz maybe they'll busy & not respond soon but always worried for you. In misunderstanding you'll lost someone very important. So be careful.
But don't wait for those people's who hurts you again and again. And just because of their profit,stands with you.

View attachment 235320

When someone ignores you, they are indirectly teaching you how to live without them..."
when all your instincts will tell you to do something, something that defies logic, upsets your plans, and may seem crazy to others. When that happens, you do it. Listen to your instincts and ignore everything else. Ignore logic, ignore the odds, ignore the complications, and just go for it."
View attachment 235322
Ha ha ha a distraction and motivation enough for us to move on
Let's have a hope
Someone will be there for our love
They need it
Once we get them
This world will be ours..
..❤️✨

:doh: title and ur response doesn't match now
Yes yes..
Ignored also blessed.. Because for example.. everytime nenu oka person ki ragane msg chestha.. Nenu msg cheyyakapothe.. Definitely accada nundi.. Eppudu naku rply radhu.. N that to nenu evaro kuda Aa person marchipothadu.. Konni days lo ne.. Every time nv velli hi chepthene hii cheppe Aa person true shade kanipisthadi na.. So
Sometimes ignored also blessed.. :cool: :fest:

Once I feel Ignored..
I respect your peace...

View attachment 235314

View attachment 235315

Never ignore a person
who loves you,
cares for you,
and misses you,
becouse one day,
you lost the moon

View attachment 235317
Don't

View attachment 235320

View attachment 235322
@Nihaaa
You left no words to comment
This is not fair... :Dream1:
But still, I can dig anything u know:cool:

One quote for u n all
Being Ignored Quotes About Feeling Neglected.jpeg

Once I feel Ignored..
I respect your peace...

View attachment 235314

View attachment 235315

Never ignore a person
who loves you,
cares for you,
and misses you,
becouse one day,
you lost the moon

View attachment 235317
Don't

View attachment 235320

View attachment 235322
images.png

Once I feel Ignored..
I respect your peace...

View attachment 235314

View attachment 235315

Never ignore a person
who loves you,
cares for you,
and misses you,
becouse one day,
you lost the moon

View attachment 235317
Don't

View attachment 235320

View attachment 235322
Something like this recently happened with me. I initially felt bad but then I remembered a quote...... " People who don't remember you often are best forgotten. Don't make someone your priority who does not even give you importance "

Once I feel Ignored..
I respect your peace...

View attachment 235314

View attachment 235315

Never ignore a person
who loves you,
cares for you,
and misses you,
becouse one day,
you lost the moon

View attachment 235317
Don't

View attachment 235320

View attachment 235322
yeh-sab-tumhari-loyality-ka-inaam-hain-munna-bhaiya.gif