• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

As long as it lasts...

AaronLustt

"How long will this last?", he asked back, his hands still holding her close to his chest. She nodded in response and looked at him with one uncovered eye; the other was veiled by her smooth, silky hair. As much as he loved her hair, he couldn't contain the need to see both of her eyes. And with a gentle sweep, her hair was moved aside.

"How long will this last?", he asked back before kissing those lips and murmured against them, "I don't know, Kitten. Maybe days, weeks... or forever. I don't know what the future holds for us. All I know is that every moment you're in my arms, every second that passes, I am living to the fullest. I feel loved. I feel cared for. I feel complete."

Last edited:
"How long will this last?", he asked back, his hands still holding her close to his chest. She nodded in response and looked at him with one uncovered eye; the other was veiled by her smooth, silky hair. As much as he loved her hair, he couldn't contain the need to see both of her eyes. And with a gentle sweep, her hair was moved aside.

"How long will this last?", he asked back before kissing those lips and murmured against them, "I don't know, Kitten. Maybe days, weeks... or forever. I don't know what the future holds for us. All I know is that every moment you're in my arms, every second that passes, I am living to the fullest. I feel loved. I feel cared for. I feel complete."
Thank you for sharing your personal feelings:rofl1: