• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Attention Needed Reminder of rules for Hindi Room users..

Bishamonten

Pascal forever ❤️
VIP
Senior's
Posting Freak
I know there are few threads explaining the rules but this thread is a reminder (+ other stuff) for the Hindi room users, will be tagging the Hindi room users here.

Reason for posting this - I became a room moderator in Hindi room since more than a week. When I take action against users for not following the rules even after warning them, they think I abuse power. So, clearing the rules for them.

Becoming a mod doesn't mean gaining superiority or power, it's a responsibility to keep the wall clean and peaceful.

1 -
No Pedo content - All of you know this rule already. Also, no GIFs involving children and don't sexualize underaged characters.

2 -
No Incest or Interfaith, directly or indirectly. People text like " koo meri b*** banegi kya ", " koi h*** hai kya ". Usage of short forms or twisted way doesn't mean that we don't get it.

3 -
No Religious or Political talks as it can be offensive, leading to fights.

4 -
No Spamming (Sentences, paragraphs or emojis).

5 -
Only Hindi and English in Hindi room. I do understand you all want to talk in Punjabi, Gujrati, Marathi, etc.
We are shifting to beta, the owners are trying to improve stuff there so let's be patient. We already have Zingy and Game room.

6 - No Paid Stuff or usage of your face pics in DPs.

Some rules which some of the Hindi room users don't follow -

7 - No abusing, defaming, provoking or mocking with tags or without tagging, in presence or in absence.
" We didn't tag, that person wasn't online so why did you mute, " etc. - That's what some people do and this leads to fights.

Also, if somebody is provoking or harassing, kindly report to the mods and ignore instead of abusing back and stooping down to their level.

8 - No disrespect to the staff, talking shit about owners/site.
" Do you get paid for this, if you don't then focus on your career, even owners can't do anything to us, mods and owners are ****, Zozo is shit " - If you have so much of problems with our staff and site, why are you here ?

9 - Don't talk about other sites.

10 - This one is for the guys, if a girl is not interested in you, don't harass her by abuse or other ways.

I'm not trying to be strict or bossy, just explaining the rules. I don't love muting people, if I mute someone, there'll be a reason behind that. So, please don't ignore the rules.

Let's keep our Hindi room peaceful and have fun :fingercross:.

Also, to the people who are harassing and threatening me for muting them. If you think that, I'll be like
"Please don't harass me, I'll give up on my mod badge", "please don't tell the admins, I'll unmute you".

I won't be like this, LOL. I haven't taken action on any user without reason and I'll keep the Hindi room clean as much as I can, no matter how much you try to harass me !! Have fun !!

I know there are few threads explaining the rules but this thread is a reminder (+ other stuff) for the Hindi room users, will be tagging the Hindi room users here.

Reason for posting this - I became a room moderator in Hindi room since more than a week. When I take action against users for not following the rules even after warning them, they think I abuse power. So, clearing the rules for them.

Becoming a mod doesn't mean gaining superiority or power, it's a responsibility to keep the wall clean and peaceful.

1 -
No Pedo content - All of you know this rule already. Also, no GIFs involving children and don't sexualize underaged characters.

2 -
No Incest or Interfaith, directly or indirectly. People text like " koo meri b*** banegi kya ", " koi h*** hai kya ". Usage of short forms or twisted way doesn't mean that we don't get it.

3 -

4 -

5 -
Only Hindi and English in Hindi room. I do understand you all want to talk in Punjabi, Gujrati, Marathi, etc.
We are shifting to beta, the owners are trying to improve stuff there so let's be patient. We already have Zingy and Game room.

7 - No abusing, defaming, provoking or mocking with tags or without tagging, in presence or in absence.
" We didn't tag, that person wasn't online so why did you mute, " etc. - That's what some people do and this leads to fights.

Also, if somebody is provoking or harassing, kindly report to the mods and ignore instead of abusing back and stooping down to their level.

" Do you get paid for this, if you don't then focus on your career, even owners can't do anything to us, mods and owners are ****, Zozo is shit " - If you have so much of problems with our staff and site, why are you here ?

10 - This one is for the guys, if a girl is not interested in you, don't harass her by abuse or other ways.

I'm not trying to be strict or bossy, just explaining the rules. I don't love muting people, if I mute someone, there'll be a reason behind that. So, please don't ignore the rules.

That's well PUT.... GOOD WORK.

1 -

2 -

3 -

4 -

5 -

If any one written in Hindi fount Marathi can u allow?

Also, to the people who are harassing and threatening me for muting them. If you think that, I'll be like
"Please don't harass me, I'll give up on my mod badge", "please don't tell the admins, I'll unmute you".

I won't be like this, LOL. I haven't taken action on any user without reason and I'll keep the Hindi room clean as much as I can, no matter how much you try to harass me !! Have fun !!
That's the lioness...!! :emo:

I like it, all the best.. be bold.

1 -

2 -

3 -

4 -

5 -

Thanks for reminder

1 -

2 -

3 -

4 -

5 -

Ok

REMINDER : Any thread made with Underage meme & Gifs or any type of pic containing children will be deleted , this is a 18+ site and forum. you will be muted or banned and lose points if any content is underage.

REMINDER : Any thread made with Underage meme & Gifs or any type of pic containing children will be deleted , this is a 18+ site and forum. you will be muted or banned and lose points if any content is underage.
Few days ago one of our VIP users commented on wall that she likes to be called as a minor while flirting. Will this be considered as a "pedo fantasy" ?? - @Aphrodite .