• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Some of my thoughts on Guest ID (abuse and activity)

there ARE rooms like that. called the Game Room and Zingy Zazz rooms, if you're not registered you dont see those rooms on your list, let alone aren't allowed to enter them in the Beta chat. :facepalm:
I'm so happy to know we can speak any language on the game room wall...
This was my question too..but you already answered it.

Thank you dear sir..

there ARE rooms like that. called the Game Room and Zingy Zazz rooms, if you're not registered you dont see those rooms on your list, let alone aren't allowed to enter them in the Beta chat. :facepalm:

Dear Hades Sir, thank you very much for taking the time to comment. I have registered I n Beta long ago, the incident I mentioned happened in Beta in Bangali and Hindi rooms. God bless those who abuse, but know who is doing it for what and who is helping them. Zozo is a beautiful chatting site that fills the mind. Few people want to smear it. Which will never fullfill their dreams. Sir one question was can We talk in any language in the game room without any game? An the room you talked about seems to be for badge holders, even registered chatter can't see that room. Again thanks sir stay well and stay healthy

Last edited:
Dear Hades Sir, thank you very much for taking the time to comment. I have registered I n Beta long ago, the incident I mentioned happened in Beta in Bangali and Hindi rooms. God bless those who abuse, but know who is doing it for what and who is helping them. Zozo is a beautiful chatting site that fills the mind. Few people want to smear it. Which will never fullfill their dreams. Sir one question was can We talk in any language in the game room without any game? An the room you talked about seems to be for badge holders, even registered chatter can't see that room. Again thanks sir stay well and stay healthy
Registered user can see the game room