• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

The Lion King live action review

D

Deleted member 59

This movie is amazing! As a real Disney fan I wish they had kept a few things from the animated version, but as the director himself said "it was an adaptation of the original movie".

The graphics are impeccable, it unfortunately the furry and savanna characters lack facial expressions that we get to see on the original version.

The music at the beginning and the opening scene still gives you goosebumps and you truly feel teleported back to your childhood. Although lacking facial expressions, the landscaping and its colors are very vivid and all the emotions are there. I watched this movie first time in the theater as a little kid, and when watching it again yesterday wow I felt exactly the same way as I felt that very day, laughed and cried and sang out loud.

The movie got an standing ovation and thunderous claps at the end. I truly recommend you all to watch it.