• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Dirdydawg

Today, Sunday the 11/03/2018, we celebrate mothers day (in the UK), an homage to all those long (and for some short) suffering moms who make this world tick over and somehow manage to always have the right answers, and who have the ability to make life seem so much better with a smile, or a reassuring hug.

May I doff my cap to you ladies, for not only being super human at times, but also being the rock upon which most of us have leant on from time to time.

Happy mothers Day to all moms and expectant moms, enjoy your day, and know that your children, although we may not say it as often as we should, love you to the bones.

May i also say that in certain circumstances, MILF just doesn`t cover it !!!!

:clapping:

Last edited:
you know that mothers day had nothing to do with actual mothers until hallmark got their hands in it?

Mothering Sunday is a tradition where you would travel back to your birth place and return to the church where you were baptised, this is your Mother Church.

Hallmark then also made up father's day too so that they could sell some extra cards :p

Happy mother's day to you all and I hope you're in church asking forgiveness for your sin :D

Best-Lines-For-Mothers-Day-From-Son-to-Mom.jpg