• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Trench's latest activity

  • Trench
    Tha mai nind mai aur mujhe itna sajaya ja raha tha, bade pyar se mujhe nahalaya ja raha tha, na jane wo konsa ajab khel tha mere ghar...
    • 88255.jpg
  • Trench
    Trench reacted to Meowscharm's post on Hope24's profile with Like Like.
    ✨️
  • Trench
    Trench reacted to ukgirl's post on pistachiosmileyyyy's profile with Like Like.
    Hope you enjoy forum babygirl :heart1: :hearteyes:
  • Trench
    Trench updated their status.
    Tere chehre ki wo khubsurat tasveer kaha se lau , Har lamha tere sath guzre aaisi takdeer kaha se lau, Mai mangta hu har Safar me...
  • Trench
    Trench commented on Trench's profile post.
    @Mathii lag to mujhe bhi aaisa hi kuch lag raha
  • Trench
    Trench commented on Trench's profile post.
    @The_LionHeart❤️ Happy independence day
  • Trench
    Trench commented on Trench's profile post.
    @Musafir happy independence day
  • Trench
    Trench updated their status.
    Kis tarah chor du tumhe Jana Tum meri zindagi ki addat ho, Kis liye dekhte ho aina Tum to khud se bhi jyada khubsurat ho Dastan...
  • Trench
    Trench replied to the thread Why was I banned?.
    Problem solved tnx for asking I am TrencH1
  • Trench
    Why was I banned? I neither posted any underage post no any pic, then why was I banned?
  • Trench
    Trench updated their status.
    Tu jab baat karna nhi chahta to mere ankhon me intezar q.. Tu jab jawaab dena nhi chata to mere andar intne sawaal q.. Har...
Top