• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Thiya's latest activity

  • T
    Thiya reacted to winee's status with Like Like.
    What a boring planet, no fairies, no mermaids, no dragons... just bills and irritating people. :evilgrin1:
  • T
    Thiya reacted to winee's status with Like Like.
    :makeup:
  • T
    Thiya reacted to winee's status with Like Like.
    You think you can hurt me? I was born in a hospital with no teeth, blood all over me no clothes and crying while everyone was smiling !
  • T
    Thiya reacted to winee's status with Like Like.
    :heart1:
  • T
    Thiya reacted to winee's status with Like Like.
    “Are you drinking again?” “No, it’s just coffee.” “What kind of coffee?” “Coffee-latte.” ♥️☕
  • T
    Thiya reacted to winee's comment on winee's profile post with Like Like.
    :heart1:
  • T
    Thiya reacted to winee's comment on winee's profile post with Like Like.
    :Cwl:
  • T
    Thiya reacted to winee's status with Like Like.
    :blush:
  • T
    Thiya reacted to winee's comment on winee's profile post with Like Like.
    @Sherin97 Ethana thadava soliruken un nick eh ipdi public la solla koodathunu :Dtm:
  • T
    Thiya reacted to winee's status with Like Like.
    :blush: :heart1:
  • T
    Thiya reacted to winee's comment on winee's profile post with Like Like.
    Mwahh:kiss: @Hope24 ♥️✨
  • T
    Thiya reacted to winee's status with Like Like.
    If I had a flower for every time I thought of You, I could walk in my garden Forever ❤️✨
  • T
    Thiya reacted to winee's comment on winee's profile post with Like Like.
    @JAXY Why are you conducting a whole investigation on the weather now?:Dtm: it’s poetry, not a meteorological report and let me be...
  • T
    Thiya reacted to winee's status with Like Like.
    My Choice??? Even If I get the opportunities to shine with the stars, I would still choose to sit under the rain with you ❤️✨
  • T
    Thiya reacted to winee's comment on winee's profile post with Like Like.
    @Hope24 :kiss:
Top