• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Rasputin_M's latest activity

  • Rasputin_M
    Rasputin_M reacted to Captain Ching's post in the thread New with Like Like.
    Chill Ras :)
  • Rasputin_M
    Rasputin_M commented on Dhvani's profile post.
    Good night and stay blessed Ms. . Tom and Jerry has always been my favorite. God bless!!!
  • Rasputin_M
    Rasputin_M reacted to kadal's comment on Dhvani's profile post with Like Like.
    Good Night. Sweet Dreams. @Dhvani
  • Rasputin_M
    Rasputin_M replied to the thread New.
    Just kidding bro, don't take it to heart. I did not know that you are also known as sumit, hence I said. No offence.
  • Rasputin_M
    Rasputin_M left a message on cheetra's profile.
    Hello and good night Ms. @cheetra . I wish I could join you for what I call a car-o-baar hahahahahaa. Well anyways drive safe and take...
  • Rasputin_M
    Rasputin_M reacted to cheetra's status with Love Love.
    Good night zozo Going for a night drive....
  • Rasputin_M
    Rasputin_M replied to the thread What's ur fav color?.
    Hello and good evening mate. I don't think this thread belongs to this room. Take it to the poll room. Just a suggestion. This room is...
  • Rasputin_M
    Rasputin_M reacted to DORAEM0N's post in the thread oye with Haha Haha.
    Mene to ni dekha hihi
  • Rasputin_M
    Rasputin_M replied to the thread New.
    Bro you are a chameleon hahahahahahahaa.
  • Rasputin_M
    Rasputin_M reacted to Captain Ching's post in the thread New with Like Like.
    Thank u Ras. Again
  • Rasputin_M
    Rasputin_M replied to the thread New.
    Oh I did not realize it was you bro hahahahahaa. Anyways welcome again. Cheers!!!
  • Rasputin_M
    Rasputin_M reacted to Captain Ching's post in the thread New with Haha Haha.
    Thank you buddy.
  • Rasputin_M
    Rasputin_M replied to the thread New.
    Hello and good evening mate. Welcome to forum, enjoy and have fun. Check out the rooms and the threads and do post your comments and...
  • Rasputin_M
    Rasputin_M reacted to Captain Ching's post in the thread New with Like Like.
    Hi I'm sumit
  • Rasputin_M
    Rasputin_M commented on Rasputin_M's profile post.
    Thank you jee. Tussi jaa rahein hain shera, tussi mat jaayein @Honey bunch. Anyways, good night, shabba khair, shubh ratri, sweet dreams...
Top