• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Rasputin_M's latest activity

  • Rasputin_M
    Rasputin_M reacted to pettni's post in the thread If zozo is a train with Haha Haha.
    @JUPITER @Somaiya Karn @Hades @Administrator @AASHVATHKANNA @Avocado @ukgirl @Bhindi @CHANGER @Oishi @saumunda01@ASHURA
  • Rasputin_M
    Rasputin_M replied to the thread You Are the Ink in My Words.
    I know right. I mean the pic compliments his writing so well. :)
  • Rasputin_M
    Rasputin_M replied to the thread You Are the Ink in My Words.
    Hello and good evening bro. As always lovely. Try and post some such lovely renderings of yours in the literature room as well. I am...
  • Rasputin_M
    Rasputin_M reacted to kadal's post in the thread You Are the Ink in My Words with Like Like.
    . If you are the one quietly waiting to become the ink at the tip of my pen, how can I ever give my words another face? Every time I sit...
  • Rasputin_M
    Rasputin_M replied to the thread A Question Worth Asking.
    Hello and good evening Ms. . A truly deep insight into the human psyche. It's true most of the times people don't know what the other...
  • Rasputin_M
    Rasputin_M reacted to Hazell's post in the thread A Question Worth Asking with Like Like.
    People are fighting battles we know nothing about, and sometimes we forget that the person beside us is carrying things they never talk...
  • Rasputin_M
    Rasputin_M commented on Rasputin_M's profile post.
    Log kehte hain main sharaabi hoon, tumne bhi shayad yeh hi soch liya. Mujhe ghanta farak padta hai. BKA aka Bhains ki aankh hehehehehee...
  • Rasputin_M
    Rasputin_M commented on Rasputin_M's profile post.
    Aapke liye nimbu paani. I make a special one btw non spiked of course but with my special masalas so cheers!!! on that popat cutey...
  • Rasputin_M
    Rasputin_M commented on Rasputin_M's profile post.
    @Honey bunch I thought that emoji was a smoking sutta hehehehehehehe. Btw I am celebrating the win hence one more bottle for tonight...
  • Rasputin_M
    Rasputin_M commented on Rasputin_M's profile post.
    Hello and good evening Ms. @AARADHYAA❤️ . Kindly take rest and get well soon else I will report you hehehehehehehehe. Just kidding Ms...
  • Rasputin_M
    Rasputin_M commented on Rasputin_M's profile post.
    Hello and good evening shera sultana @Honey bunch. Good night, shabba khair, shubh ratri, sweet dreams gudiya. Take care, stay safe and...
  • Rasputin_M
    Rasputin_M reacted to Honey bunch's comment on Rasputin_M's profile post with Love Love.
    Kudos to Women's Indian Cricket Team :fest:
  • Rasputin_M
    Rasputin_M reacted to Honey bunch's comment on Rasputin_M's profile post with Love Love.
    Good night sweet dreams ✨ Mr @Rasputin_M
  • Rasputin_M
    Rasputin_M commented on Rasputin_M's profile post.
    BTW If you like movies based on real facts and truth, The India story is a must watch. It's available on Jiohotstar and it's in 5...
  • Rasputin_M
    Rasputin_M commented on Rasputin_M's profile post.
    Hello and good evening lovely Ms. @cheetra. Always a pleasure to see a lady with wisdom. Welcome. :)
Top