• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Rasputin_M's latest activity

  • Rasputin_M
    Rasputin_M reacted to Honey bunch's comment on Rasputin_M's profile post with Like Like.
    I doesn't care about others launguage and I completely hate this from your side take care
  • Rasputin_M
    Rasputin_M reacted to Honey bunch's comment on Rasputin_M's profile post with Like Like.
    I don't want to drag this much don't use means then don't use Mr tats it
  • Rasputin_M
    Rasputin_M reacted to Honey bunch's comment on Rasputin_M's profile post with Like Like.
    It's not allowed in this chat side Mr @Rasputin_M
  • Rasputin_M
    Rasputin_M reacted to Honey bunch's comment on Rasputin_M's profile post with Love Love.
    Putar is @Rasputin_M as per I seen and read tat complaint section it's rules so am telling tats it
  • Rasputin_M
    Rasputin_M commented on Rasputin_M's profile post.
    So jaayein aap
  • Rasputin_M
    Rasputin_M commented on Rasputin_M's profile post.
    Sure Ms. .Anyways I will not come here anymore
  • Rasputin_M
    Rasputin_M commented on Rasputin_M's profile post.
    Sorry for my language
  • Rasputin_M
    Rasputin_M commented on Rasputin_M's profile post.
    I don't give a shit
  • Rasputin_M
    Rasputin_M commented on Rasputin_M's profile post.
    I give a rats ass Ms. . They need to get their facts right .
  • Rasputin_M
    Rasputin_M commented on Rasputin_M's profile post.
    Sorry to say Puttar is not offensive. It only means beta
  • Rasputin_M
    Rasputin_M commented on Rasputin_M's profile post.
    Kiddo , baccha , gudiya , guddu are affectionate words
  • Rasputin_M
    Rasputin_M commented on Rasputin_M's profile post.
    I am done with this site Ms. . Abusers are free to say anything .
  • Rasputin_M
    Rasputin_M commented on Rasputin_M's profile post.
    What family titles did I use . There are all abuser using abusive words but they are not taken care of. Kiddo is family title , baccha...
  • Rasputin_M
    Rasputin_M replied to the thread Night time music..
  • Rasputin_M
    Rasputin_M replied to the thread Night time music..
Top