• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Haakuji's latest activity

  • Haakuji
    Haakuji replied to the thread Me being me.
    No
  • Haakuji
    Haakuji reacted to Dhvani's post in the thread Me being me with Like Like.
    Is this reply from ghost ?
  • Haakuji
    Haakuji reacted to cheetra's post in the thread Me being me with Like Like.
    It could be any, as per your thought. Standard ones are: That is so nice. Thank you, dear. Is that so? Will do that. I do not know. I...
  • Haakuji
    Haakuji replied to the thread Btao.....
    Maggie :sad1:
  • Haakuji
    Haakuji reacted to RUAAN's post in the thread Btao.... with Like Like.
    I only cook Maggie
  • Haakuji
    Haakuji replied to the thread Phir ye hua.
    :Cwl:
  • Haakuji
    Haakuji reacted to Dhvani's post in the thread Phir ye hua with Haha Haha.
  • Haakuji
    Haakuji replied to the thread Dar lagta hai.
    Bahut hi jyada acchi shayari Hai
  • Haakuji
    Haakuji reacted to Max26's post in the thread Dar lagta hai with Like Like.
    Jane kis mode pe le jakar jindagi akela kar de! Khushiyon ki jagha gamo ka mela kar de !! Mujhe ab to, dost banate huye bhi dar lagta...
  • Haakuji
    Haakuji replied to the thread Deep.
    Some people come into our lives only when they need us, and when the need ends, that person also goes away.
  • Haakuji
    Haakuji reacted to Captain Ching's post in the thread Deep with Like Like.
    Look closely at this picture. At some point in our lives, we all feel like Edward. We give our all for someone—opening their eyes and...
  • Haakuji
    Haakuji replied to the thread Letter for someone important.
    Your life doesn't have to be extraordinary to be beautiful. Sometimes, simply continuing to learn, love, grow, and make someone's day a...
  • Haakuji
    Haakuji reacted to pettni's post in the thread Letter for someone important with Like Like.
    My dear LIFE: I don't know why, but I love you very much. Yes, Life, I am talking to you. In the lonely night, when I sit alone and...
  • Haakuji
    Haakuji replied to the thread Unspoken Love.
    Some feelings don’t need words to be understood. ❤️ Even when two people don’t talk every day, a genuine connection can still quietly...
  • Haakuji
    Haakuji reacted to Arshiya arsh's post in the thread Unspoken Love with Like Like.
    Unspoken Love ❤️ “Somewhere between silence and distance, love remains.”
Top