• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

cheetra's latest activity

  • cheetra
    cheetra reacted to kadal's post in the thread Gold in Cracks with Love Love.
    . We spend so much of our lives trying to hide the places where we have been broken. When we fall apart, our first instinct is to glue...
  • cheetra
    cheetra reacted to kadal's post in the thread Comments I Never Posted with Like Like.
    I still don't know if I can truly call myself mature. I have realized that maturity is not a permanent state as it shifts with the...
  • cheetra
    cheetra reacted to Rasputin_M's comment on Rasputin_M's profile post with Like Like.
    Hello and good evening shera @Honeybunch. Good night , shabba khair, shubh ratri, Take care , sweet dreams, stay safe, stay healthy...
  • cheetra
    cheetra reacted to Captain Ching's post in the thread Peaceful Vibe with Like Like.
    Yeah, that's true.
  • cheetra
    cheetra replied to the thread Dating Tree 2.0.
    Your analysis is right or wrong is secondary. In ZOZO its more like a cage fight match-ups, changes seasonally, so concept of dating...
    • 1000062198.jpg
  • cheetra
    cheetra reacted to Boyd's post in the thread Dating Tree 2.0 with Haha Haha.
    @Samshady @jasminee @AsikAwara @DORAEM0N @Avocado @Aniket22 @ASHURA @ukgirl @Kidnaper @ITACHI_ @Butcher @Qaynaat @StubBorn @Lucknow 21...
  • cheetra
    cheetra replied to the thread Nostalgia ....
    If you forget after writing, your brain is on a overdrive right now. Please please please take lot of sleep and you do need a break....
  • cheetra
    cheetra reacted to MrDream's post in the thread Nostalgia ... with Like Like.
    Waaho! beautiful thoughts. But seems there is some chemical locha with my brain. If I write something I totally forget that. Even at...
  • cheetra
    cheetra replied to the thread I Want Myself Back.
    I don't know you well to suggest what you should do incase you are stuck, neither am i a professional. So sorry can't help in that...
  • cheetra
    cheetra reacted to kadal's post in the thread I Want Myself Back with Like Like.
    Hmm... Suggest me what will be best option for me...? :)
  • cheetra
    cheetra replied to the thread Newbie here.
    Welcome to forum. Hope you share your perceptions and enrich the forum.
  • cheetra
    cheetra reacted to Hades's post in the thread Newbie here with Like Like.
    https://www.chatzozo.com/forum/threads/badges.32038/ the only way to get a badge.
  • cheetra
    cheetra reacted to GaramKarneWala's post in the thread Newbie here with Like Like.
    Hi , I m cinematic guy, please how to get badges here, my id almost 6 month old, but i didn't know about forum , so please consider me...
  • cheetra
    cheetra replied to the thread Nostalgia ....
    I remember that post of yours and really like it. For me, a diary is like a best friend who listens without judging. Whether you want...
  • cheetra
    cheetra replied to the thread Nostalgia ....
    I remember that post of yours and really like it. For me, a diary is like a best friend who listens without judging. Whether you want...
Top