• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

cheetra's latest activity

  • cheetra
    cheetra reacted to AsikAwara's post in the thread Why I Choose Silence !!! with Like Like.
    In our close loop:- Absolutely! It’s often a primary reason we get upset or angry with someone, when things don’t go the way we...
  • cheetra
    cheetra replied to the thread Books suggestions ✨.
    Both are really good self-help books in their own interesting ways. I would recommend choosing The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari for a...
  • cheetra
    cheetra reacted to Flame.'s post in the thread Books suggestions ✨ with Like Like.
    Here we are again, so today I'm gonna suggest some self improvement books maybe some of you may like that 1st- "The subtitle art of not...
  • cheetra
    There are very few shows that make you feel like you’re trapped inside the story yourself. FROM is one of them. A mysterious town...
  • cheetra
    Sounds interesting. Hope its not horror. I will do check it. Thanks
  • cheetra
    cheetra reacted to Flame.'s post in the thread Manhwas with Like Like.
    Hehe thanks for commenting
  • cheetra
    cheetra replied to the thread Happy pills.
    You have similar thread, it went berserk... Lets see where this one goes... :Cwl:
  • cheetra
    cheetra reacted to Ayann's post in the thread Happy pills with Haha Haha.
  • cheetra
    cheetra replied to the thread Morning wibes.
    I still wonder at mornings; the whole transformation is awe-inspiring every day. Whether someone is beside me or not, the birds never...
  • cheetra
    cheetra reacted to Hope24's post in the thread Morning wibes with Like Like.
    Good morning Maybe that’s the beauty of having someone close—sometimes you share laughter, sometimes stories, sometimes little...
  • cheetra
    cheetra reacted to DRAGON LORD's post in the thread Morning wibes with Love Love.
    The morning gives you The beautiful chirping Of different birds They are quite beautiful As the intrumental musics And some are sweet...
  • cheetra
    cheetra replied to the thread The Desert Mirage.
    Beautiful picture. Personally, I am more of a seashore person. I find deserts to be overwhelming. Yes, the quietude of desert can...
  • cheetra
    cheetra reacted to AntonyJoseph's post in the thread The Desert Mirage with Love Love.
    Golden waves beneath a sun ablaze, Endless dunes that stretch into the light. Shifting sands through warm and quiet days, Erasing...
  • cheetra
    cheetra replied to the thread Why I Choose Silence !!!.
    Whenever something is not to our liking, we get uncomfortable or at times upset, which causes a disturbance in our thoughts that turns...
  • cheetra
    cheetra reacted to AsikAwara's post in the thread Why I Choose Silence !!! with Like Like.
    Why I don't speak when I am angry? Have you ever noticed how rarely ANGER and Wisdom✨ seem to arrive at the same time? Think about...
Top