• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Avissssssss's latest activity

  • Avissssssss
    Avissssssss reacted to kadal's status with Love Love.
    Confidence is not thinking you are better than anyone else, it's realising that you have no reason to compare yourself to anyone else.
  • Avissssssss
    Avissssssss reacted to Saraa's status with Love Love.
    Maaraadha anbu vecha magaraasi!! Manasum manasum inaiya Oru naal thirunaal porandhadhu!!
  • Avissssssss
    Avissssssss reacted to Saraa's status with Haha Haha.
    Athulayum enga oor Pakkam than motha pallayum kaatitu irukaru mudiyala da yappa!! :map:
  • Avissssssss
    Avissssssss updated their status.
    காதலிக்கப்படுகிறோம் என்பதை தாண்டி நம் மனதிற்காகவும் எண்ணங்களுக்காகவும் செயல்களுக்காகவும் காதலிக்கப்படுகிறோம் என்பதே ஆகச்சிறந்த மகிழ்ச்சி....
  • Avissssssss
    Leyy.. :nodding:
  • Avissssssss
    Avissssssss updated their status.
  • Avissssssss
    Avissssssss reacted to Robiin's status with Like Like.
    “Vaa Senthaazhini” feels like a very deep, intimate kind of love — not the exciting “I fell in love” feeling, but the feeling of being...
  • Avissssssss
    Avissssssss reacted to Hangova's post in the thread AI Ate it with Wow Wow.
    I used to make mistakes when I write And laugh about it I used to make mistakes And my friend laughed about it before correcting it I...
  • Avissssssss
    Avissssssss replied to the thread All I want is .......
    Let's see what else this universe have to surprise me.....
  • Avissssssss
    Avissssssss reacted to Robiin's post in the thread All I want is ...... with Love Love.
    I think what most people really want isn’t to be someone’s only choice, but to be a choice they keep making every day. Being genuinely...
  • Avissssssss
    Avissssssss replied to the thread All I want is .......
    Whenever I hear the word Hope this quote comes to my mind.... "Of all ways I have been trapped, grief is the kindest. of all ways I...
  • Avissssssss
    Avissssssss reacted to cheetra's post in the thread All I want is ...... with Love Love.
    Well expressed... Hope you find right partner
  • Avissssssss
    Ennanga tharaila paathadhellam thirai la varudhu.... Very relatable one... Keep writing and make u feel lighter.....
  • Avissssssss
    Naan: Dei manasatchi… naan okay dhaane? Manasatchi: Nee okay na, naan yedhukku daily overtime work panren? :emo: Naan: Enna...
  • Avissssssss
    Avissssssss commented on Avissssssss's profile post.
    Good night sweet dreams @Honey bunch @k a d a l
Top