• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

A simple choice

S

Selena

The choice, a docs told you you are going deaf and blind, but he can save one but not both, which would you choose, sight or hearing?

I'd choose hearing cause I wouldn't be able of going through a day without hearing my son's voice.

Last edited by a moderator:
Definitely hearing, so many sounds bring certain emotions. The look of something can be easily described and you can imagine it... sounds can't be described so easily.
Plus I've already seen the most beautiful thing in the world so I'd always have the memory of that and be able to imagine it any time I want.

I would choose my hearing i could not imagine going through life without music, no other reason.
Yeah but we draw twah..how do we go through life never being able to do that again?