• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Hello, Hola, Bonjour.......

JimBob

Hi All......

Mr 100 I think my name is now? :Drunk:

Im JimBob..... James if you prefer, JB to some and god knows what else to others!! :Cwl: Not really used a forum for a good few years now, so this should be different!!

Take Care, no doubt ill see most of you in the room or whatever :bandid:

JB, James, JimBob index.jpg

I refuse to call you Mr.100 lol but I am glad you're back Jim..poke around and see whats new in here..if you need help with things..lemme know:nerdy:lol(love this emoji)

I refuse to call you Mr.100 lol but I am glad you're back Jim..poke around and see whats new in here..if you need help with things..lemme know:nerdy:lol(love this emoji)
Cause it's so like you nerdy lol

Hi All......

Im JimBob..... James if you prefer, JB to some and god knows what else to others!! :Cwl: Not really used a forum for a good few years now, so this should be different!!

JB, James, JimBob View attachment 67
Welcome JB..AKA Mr 100

Hi All......

JB, James, JimBob View attachment 67

Hey! welcome to the forum! its always nice to see u :) hope u have fun haha