• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

FAVORITE METAL SONG!!! AND YES, THAT MEANS MULTIPLE SONGS

i STILL can't believe you posted THIS song. EXODUS is SO NOT YOU!!!!!!!!!!!
lol okay...that song was one of the first metal songs I remember hearing...my uncle was obsessed with that album lol...in fact...the album cover was one of my very first drawings(or attempts lol)I was maybe 10 ..and my mom fucking hated it lol So its not ago to song..but it defo is always gonna be in my heart lol
EXODUS....ATTACK!!

Watched them live a few years ago, her vocals are way better live! Unfortunately the band broke up a few years after their last album was released.

this is one of Somechicks. i like her shit
I know, I think she and I have similar taste in music. But as I said, when compared the band sounds way better with Floor than with Tarja. I love Tarja's voice, but Floor just attacks the music in a way that makes it more powerful, you know, she takes the song to a whole new other level.

hard to find a better duo in metal than Glenn Tipton and KK Downing from the mighty Judas Priest