• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Today, I’m wishing an amazing birthday to the special person in my life.GANGSTER ❤️

CROWN

Sweetest Queen of zozo❤
VIP
Senior's
Posting Freak
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Screenshot_20220414-194555_WhatsApp.jpg
Happy birthday to my wonderful Bubu! u have always been a source of strength and love for me, and I am so thankful for all that u do. Wishing u joy, laughter, and many more years of togetherness.

Happy birthday, my dear! You know how much I love you and admire you. May God multiply your happiness and bless you all the time! Smile a lot not only today but always and receive lots of love, wishes, and gifts!Screenshot_20230821-211352_Snapchat.jpg

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUBU HUG U TIGHTLY MANY MORE RETURN OF THE DAY ..aaj ke din gangster naam ka saitaan paida hua dharti pr bhagwaan log bohot khush hue hamara bojgh halka hua. Phir ye saitaan muj se aa mila bhigi billi bn gya hihi

@Gangster
Today is our special day and want to take the Moment to tell u how much I cherish having u in my Life. Wishing u the best on ur birthing and always. Happy Birthday Love.
user550859_c50d3c370ef2.jpg

Last edited:
View attachment 156257
Happy birthday to my wonderful Bubu! u have always been a source of strength and love for me, and I am so thankful for all that u do. Wishing u joy, laughter, and many more years of togetherness.

Happy birthday, my dear! You know how much I love you and admire you. May God multiply your happiness and bless you all the time! Smile a lot not only today but always and receive lots of love, wishes, and gifts!View attachment 156256

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUBU HUG U TIGHTLY MANY MORE RETURN OF THE DAY ..aaj ke din gangster naam ka saitaan paida hua dharti pr bhagwaan log bohot khush hue hamara bojgh halka hua. Phir ye saitaan muj se aa mila bhigi billi bn gya hihi

@Gangster
Today is our special day and want to take the Moment to tell u how much I cherish having u in my Life. Wishing u the best on ur birthing and always. Happy Birthday Love.
View attachment 156259
my baby i know u love me me a lot......I am nothing in front of your love, I am so lucky that I got you You are the biggest achievement of my life....I will love you forever... thankyou... thankyou a lot..love:heart1:

View attachment 156257

Happy birthday, my dear! You know how much I love you and admire you. May God multiply your happiness and bless you all the time! Smile a lot not only today but always and receive lots of love, wishes, and gifts!View attachment 156256

@Gangster
View attachment 156259
Happy birthday@Gangster

View attachment 156257

@Gangster
View attachment 156259
Dua karege ki agale b'day tak itni tarakki karo ki 11 mulko ki police dundhe tumhe :Cwl: