• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

17 year old teen in India forced to give birth on Streets

Anonymous

Zzzzz
Staff member
Administrator
Well, India has always been a country for unbelievable events.Recently in the state of Jharkhand a 17-year-old teen who was pregnant because of her Boy friend where he dumped her and left her, family abandoning the girl because of her pregnancy due to prestige issue and Clinics not accepting her because she had no money and she was on her was forced to give birth on streets.

Viewer Discretion Advised

At least she did give birth and didn't throw the baby in a trash can. Is this another example of "old enough to have sex" but not responsible enough to deal the possibility of reality?

At least she did give birth and didn't throw the baby in a trash can. Is this another example of "old enough to have sex" but not responsible enough to deal the possibility of reality?

I dont think so, the child was too far into the pregnancy for an abortion to be considered safe. The baby as far as I heard was put up for adoption immediately after birth.

Yes, VT, I was talking about how some literally throw them in a trash can after giving birth. I'm glad this child has a chance at life.

Things like this are so common in India, people are blind about the system here. wanna know where real racism is ?? come to India ....everyone is categorised based on caste system and they will kill their daughters if she had done some mistake just for the pride of their so called caste.

Things like this are so common in India, people are blind about the system here. wanna know where real racism is ?? come to India ....everyone is categorised based on caste system and they will kill their daughters if she had done some mistake just for the pride of their so called caste.
they are so greedy to give away a dowry with a daughter too....

They do everything for prestige,since the caste ladder works that way .the more u give the more respect u gain and more prestigious u become ......
i hate when ppl talk about castes...as if they are born with a super power or something like that....

in our country it happens too when get married they see these horoscopes and the caste too....its stupid...but india is worse....
In India everything your career,what you eat,when u sleep what disease u get everything is horoscope :p

haha ur prof says ur from germany but u post stuff about india...so my guess is YES!!! and it makes us NEIGHBORS!!! :p :p :D

With all due respect, instead of feeling pity on self, it would be better if you could do something about it, given your reach (may be create few awareness campaigns and so on). Come on you are the owner of a site :D

And about the caste system, It is prevailing in rural India (negligible in Urban, where I had been practically all my life). Sad, but again, people must be educated, awareness must be created :D

With all due respect, instead of feeling pity on self, it would be better if you could do something about it, given your reach (may be create few awareness campaigns and so on). Come on you are the owner of a site :D

And about the caste system, It is prevailing in rural India (negligible in Urban, where I had been practically all my life). Sad, but again, people must be educated, awareness must be created :D

but who would talk about it? it will take a looooooooong time coz ppl loves to stick to OLD crappy stuff...saying that's the CULTURE....

Well,Thanks for the thought we are willing to create awareness :D ..But making an Awareness online won't help, But The Owner is doing social Activities,but just didn't expect these things might happen .. :D now we know and we might put more efforts :D