• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

New profile posts

Ettiri nerte egottekk vannu. Mattannal varan pattilla atond chumma onnu keritt povamenn vicharich. Ele anu 26th nn. Vot cheyyan ravile tanne ponam . Njngade vettille ellarkkum vot vere vere ward il ah. Otond padannu. Ravile 10 kazinja sarvatra chudann. Etrem Varshagalil etrem tevratayil chodu etu adyamayann
sun-burn.jpg
Puratt Pani edukkunnavarde avstha entayirikkum. Pavangal :sad1:
Sree
Sree
Enna Patti ano netre type chyete poyi. Ah enem onnude ezutam
Eppo njn nottakk onn avsaram koduttalo enn vicharikka. Stanarthi kollam kazija tavana akku annu vot cheyte. Pakshe e 5 varsham entu cheytu ennu choticha enik arella. Ente arivillayima ano ato alu onnum cheyyate ano ennu enik arella.
Warrick
Warrick
Ithenthaaan mashe diary o
Reactions: Sree
Sree
Sree
@Warrick profile post ennu vecha nammade thoughts, nammade experience, nammade update ellam nammade friends & followers umayi share cheyyan ulla edam alle. Enik evide eppo friends um ella follower oru hindikaranum . Annalum .........
  • Haha
Reactions: Anshhi
Anshhi
Anshhi
My career is fine and academia is fine so I don't think about it. I have my favorite job which I have been doing for the past seven years. So I am watching IPL with great fun. :rofl1:

Two life forms merge into one organism in a phenomenon that occurs once in a billion years​

Primary endosymbiosis, or two life forms merging into one, has occurred only twice in the history of Earth. The first time, it gave rise to all complex life as we know it through mitochondria. The second time, it caused the emergence of plants.
An international team of scientists have observed the evolutionary phenomenon between a species of algae commonly found in the ocean and a bacterium

The first time we think it happened, it gave rise to all complex life.
We are the Coaches of PSYCH SHEET, a team developed to further the growth of swimmers of all ages.We do this by revealing the secrets and methodologies of the brain and its ability to carry us to areas never considered when we were 6 or 7 years of age.
We are the Coaches of swimming psych sheet, a team developed to further the growth of swimmers of all ages.We do this by revealing the secrets and methodologies of the brain and its ability to carry us to areas never considered when we were 6 or 7 years of age.

En Iniya Thanimayae ✨
:headphones:

Messages are okey....
But
Your
presence matter here ~
4108007184c6a48811e9f5467877cb9a.jpg
உன் போலே யாரும் யாரும் இல்லை மண் மேலே
ஓர் எல்லை அற்ற காதல் கொண்டேன் உன் மேலே
 நீ வந்தனைகள் ஏதும் என்னில் இல்லை
காரணங்கள் இல்லை
கேட்காதே, சொன்னாலும் என் காதே.❣️