• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Zzz

Dreamscape

Wellknown Ace
❀❀❀❀❀❀
Heeya all ! ;)

Finally get entry in Forum after many hesitation! I was like "am gonna to piss off everyone" but ... you don't hve choice!! lol
Anyway, hope we can share & exchange our point of view !

The only thing you need to know : people who talks about maths, be away from me ! :timid:
❀❀❀❀❀❀

❀❀❀❀❀❀
Heeya all ! ;)

Finally get entry in Forum after many hesitation! I was like "am gonna to piss off everyone" but ... you don't hve choice!! lol

The only thing you need to know : people who talks about maths, be away from me ! :timid:
❀❀❀❀❀❀
Then am gonna stay away from you dear, am poor student n maths is scariest thing of ma life :worried:

❀❀❀❀❀❀
Heeya all ! ;)

❀❀❀❀❀❀
@Dreamscape Finally you made it !!
:fest:
Proud of you!!:fest:

❀❀❀❀❀❀
Heeya all ! ;)

❀❀❀❀❀❀
welcome TL .. what you think about algebra .. how u relate algebra with real life economics :blush:

❀❀❀❀❀❀
Heeya all ! ;)

❀❀❀❀❀❀

Welcome to the forum Dreamz :fest: :inlove: