• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

ZOZO admins and mods are working properly...???

Status
Not open for further replies.

cherryy

Novice Sprinter
really the admins and mods are working properly....???? in my way they are not working properly .. today i abused a girl in telugu chat with the nick manisha A u people blocked me okay i will agree with u what u done ... and she also abused me why u dont ban her ...??? right now in indian chat the user name lady doctor abusing circuit7 why u dnt ban her ...??? your rules are only applicable only for males........?????????? not for females ..............??? then give a note on forum rules if a girl abusing men in ZOZO its acceptable.. and zozo will work for females only change forum rules like this

still she is in chat and abusing also why u dnt ban her

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    3.6 KB · Views: 54
  • c1.PNG
    c1.PNG
    2.9 KB · Views: 47
really the admins and mods are working properly....???? in my way they are not working properly .. today i abused a girl in telugu chat with the nick manisha A u people blocked me okay i will agree with u what u done ... and she also abused me why u dont ban her ...??? right now in indian chat the user name lady doctor abusing circuit7 why u dnt ban her ...??? your rules are only applicable only for males........?????????? not for females ..............??? then give a note on forum rules if a girl abusing men in ZOZO its acceptable.. and zozo will work for females only change forum rules like this
I really didn't wanna get into this but since I am bored and free, I am doing it anyway. And I love to reason first and try to reform people if I get any time, no matter how bad people are.

So you abused a girl then got banned and you expect the same to happen to that girl as she also abused you in return.

Ok, let's make something clear. Even though she abused you, it is just a reaction to your inappropriate action, so she cannot be banned. You might argue she abused me, but you are the one that started it. Else she wouldn't even care or wouldn't abuse anyone. And maybe she is a friendly user and lost her cool because of you. In that case, she will be notified first, not to react and ignore. But if she continues to do so, it can be considered unnecessary drama so you both get banned. In your case, I think she was spared because she didn't create any drama. And also most girls don't use the same slang as men do, even if they choose to return the favor.

If some guy calls any girl, a whore or a bitch, mostly she might return something like a dog, idiot, or a fool. In some cases, she might call him an asshole which is not actually abusive, it is a fact as he acted exactly like that. She is not abusing him or insulting him, she is just describing him in a word.

If she does abuse his parents and fam, chances are that she is not a girl at all. She might be a man and a fellow abuser who is trying to get some attention using a female Id. And coming to IC, you provided just a line and didn't provide any full SS. Chances are that there was no Admin or Mod at all, in the room to ban that nick in the first place. If there was no Mod or Admin then how can you claim they are not doing their duty well?? They cannot be always available as they have personal lives too and they are not getting paid for their respective positions on chatrooms.

PS: Just try to be nice next time

Last edited:
A girl supports another girl its not a big matter .. u said it is a opposite reaction okay i will agree with you .. why the admins cant take it as opposite reaction...???? without knowing anything why they ban us.... simple thing they have powers they will do whatever they want,,, and one more thing they will support girl thats it... bcz they are also men MEN WILL BE MEN (they need girls thats it ) and zozo is only helpful for females it is truth i hope the new update they change forum rules and the rules will be useful for females only

A girl supports another girl its not a big matter .. u said it is a opposite reaction okay i will agree with you .. why the admins cant take it as opposite reaction...???? without knowing anything why they ban us.... simple thing they have powers they will do whatever they want,,, and one more thing they will support girl thats it... bcz they are also men MEN WILL BE MEN (they need girls thats it ) and zozo is only helpful for females it is truth i hope the new update they change forum rules and the rules will be useful for females only
I am not in any way being biased here, I was just telling you how it works.
So you are saying she abused you out of the blue, then you abused her in return, then Mod entered the room out of nowhere, he saw that you are abusing her, he also saw that the girl is abusing you back, he didn't realize that she started it as he didn't care to know the backstory, so he thought you are the perpetrator as he is a man and as MEN WILL BE MEN, he took the girl's side then banned you.

Am I correct?? If that was the case, then I can say that it was not your fault, it was his fault. If it was any other case, realize that it was your fault.

Last edited:
If she does abuse his parents and fam, chances are that she is not a girl at all.

I don't agree the above statement. It's good that u r not such kind of girl. But all girls r not same.
That is why I said "chances" and I know all kind of bad words but I just don't like to use them as I don't wanna stoop to their level and I respect families :)

am i the only one to see that its always males who complain about being abused and banned ,i dont think i have yet to see one complaint from a female who is abused by males users crying and whining in the forum
Hlo good evening . Dear admin i need ur help user is maha tharki 7 abuse evry girl in ic room . The moderator is no ban him wicked evry time ignoring his cmplt if u no ban. Him then this site goes down evey user left this site. he evey time abuse me and nadan prinda daughter. Tell me why he do like this shit pls action. Against him it is my humble request . If u don't then u faced to much problem
Hello dear administration
I m concern where all mods and admins are vanished from neighbouring chat rooms (tamil,kerela,telgu) before also i went searching for them when needed help from abusers but i was not able to find anyone now too i went searching all rooms but none are thr
I still can manage with abusers i switch my id when i m nable to block thembut what about ither users when they find a need
where they gonna search
I kow every mod and admin have there own life they cant be thr 24/7 but please try to be thr if possible on pick hours of chat

I hope you ppl wont take my in a wrong way

Thankyou!
in IC we have to block daily 3-4 ids or even more of abusers like vvk...i feel its high time n some steps should be taken towards making that place better for a peaceful chat experience...abusing good chatters regarding their families,religion,caste n colours have become a daily thing with this guy.....few days ago he even claimed to suffer from some mental disorder but though there has been many complaints n many attempts by the admins to ban/mute this guy still things are not changing and its getting unbearable and disgusting day by day.......
so kindly figure out some permanent solution to this issue rather than banning/muting 2000 times and still he pops back n vomits here......( blocking isnt the solution)...
n about ignoring them its not that easy because u cant to keep up ur temper always with those abusers barking shits about ur parents u n ur family....
I already mentioned ur default replies u give to such complaints....SO KINDLY FIND SOME REAL SOLUTIONS
Not even vips are safe in thr ids
Any imposters comes in our nick and talk nasty and bullshit
And ehat are u guys gonna do abt it
Cant u even make vip ids safe
First no one was able to.login in registered nicks imposing them
But now even vip nicks are no safe
I hope u guyshave little curtosy to rply atleast this post
Just frustrated and pissed off
Not feel to come to chat room any more

:think1:

Hello, I'm just curious.... I wonder how many posts there are of females coming to the Forum & posting that they got kicked/banned - male to female ratio? Thanks in advance for any replies. Have a great day/night everyone. ;)

Isn't it clear from the exact part I quoted.

Girls abuse parent/family as much as boys do. Maybe not as often as boys, but its not a rare sight.
Actually, that is why I said "chances" and I feel it is a rare sight, do you see many girls abusing fam out of the blue? I don't think so. Most of the time when it happened, it so happens that they are fakes, at least that is my experience in the Telugu room. But I could be wrong. I made that statement because the user who started this thread is a Telugu room user, I meant it for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.