• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

You own a car?

1994 chevy K1500 truck currently 360,000 miles in it. so far only major repair $1800 to rebuild transmission.
engine is one most can still work on not all the electronic junk.
my 06 chevy trailblazer would have problems of not starting, took to mechanic, he couldnt diagnose so said had to take to dealer. Dealer put on diagnostic machine and couldnt diagnose, said many were having problems with ignition switch. Since I was tired of getting stranded thay kept it over and replaced the switch. After I paid about $300 went to start it in thier parking lot and it wouldn't start. Mechanic came out hooked up tool couldnt,t diagnose. He slammed his fist on fuse box and it started. $1000 later for new fuse box

What about Teslas these days lol many peeps talk about this car all over the planet, but never heard of it here in Brazil...... Is it that good?