• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

You Are Precious

Humsafar

Mr.Authenticity
Senior's
Chat Pro User
I wish i could explain how wonderful you are . how are could look into your eyes and never get tired of their beauty. how the sound of your voice gives me butterflies. how seeing you walk into a room makes a smile. how much you mean to me. and how much I love you
But you have me at a loss for words. and even if i could find the words to tell you these things, it wouldn't come anywhere near to showing how much you mean to me

I wish i could explain how wonderful you are . how are could look into your eyes and never get tired of their beauty. how the sound of your voice gives me butterflies. how seeing you walk into a room makes a smile. how much you mean to me. and how much I love you
But you have me at a loss for words. and even if i could find the words to tell you these things, it wouldn't come anywhere near to showing how much you mean to me
Waah waah shayar ji

ISKO PADH LE PEHLE