• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

"You are not a drop in the ocean. You are the entire ocean, in a drop”

Minervaa

Miss Congeniality
Posting Freak
This is a quote from the poet Rumi. One can’t just intend to find an explanation or meaning of a word, phrase, or metaphor, by isolating it from the context, from it’s origins, intentions…

I think that the overall idea behind it, is that you have the capacity to change how you see yourself by changing your ideas about the rest of the world. You can feel as little as a drop, or as free and powerful as the entire ocean.

“Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself”

This is a quote from the poet Rumi. One can’t just intend to find an explanation or meaning of a word, phrase, or metaphor, by isolating it from the context, from it’s origins, intentions…

I think that the overall idea behind it, is that you have the capacity to change how you see yourself by changing your ideas about the rest of the world. You can feel as little as a drop, or as free and powerful as the entire ocean.

“Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself”
This is the only post of you that... I've read completely :Cwl:

ps: No offense... you're posts are tooooo big to read

Nahh.Not getting the feel of divinity!Once the topic sticks to Spirit/Motivation somewhere .

Goddess of Sagacity is not sounding so well either

This was already said by a legend in zozo
1.You are not a biryani that all can love you.
2. With or without pieces biryani will be biryani .
3. Biryani can be made with pieces. But pieces cant be made with biryani