• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Year 2020 - I was POSITIVE

M4rnie

-Lockdown limited my movement, but it allowed for WFH and gave me more time with my girls. Two things I've been wishing the past years.

-Our resto business stopped for a few months, but then HOME COOKED MEALS was born and was a hit!

-Parents were shaken by the online school platform and the seemingly high tuition fees. But when it finally started, I found two very responsible, independent and time-conscious girls. They wake up on their own, prepare their own breakfast, troubleshoot their laptops, etc.

-Laptops and conversion of a room into an office/school were unexpected expenses. But they were easily recovered from the savings from gas and car maintenance for not driving to school daily.

-I went crazy with TikTok, but then I never uploaded.

-I realized there are people who don't change, and that I should not expect from them. So I have kept them at bay.

-Last but not the least ZOZO!!! Because of boredom i chanced upon on this site. And the rest is history... Gained new friends and love-ones, wherein friendship continues even outside of the chatroom, from virtually to reality. My❤s Liz & Mj, lalavshieee Gab & Animo Ez, lavz Arcadia, dj Milflover, jowa Khatte, Lei, Cassey, Rae, Knight, Noxy, Nic, Mirko, Johan, Apz, from SC Lions, Groom, Dog, Hammer, Lira, Karis, Dd, Kill, Smitty, Daves, Bambz, Jen, Bug, Billy to name a few. And to Mama Duck Aphrodite Rose.

That's how I want to remember 2020 - from a POSITIVE perspective.

Last edited:
-Lockdown limited my movement, but it allowed for WFH and gave me more time with my girls. Two things I've been wishing the past years.

-Our resto business stopped for a few months, but then HOME COOKED MEALS was born and was a hit!

-Parents were shaken by the online school platform and the seemingly high tuition fees. But when it finally started, I found two very responsible, independent and time-conscious girls. They wake up on their own, prepare their own breakfast, troubleshoot their laptops, etc.

-Laptops and conversion of a room into an office/school were unexpected expenses. But they were easily recovered from the savings from gas and car maintenance for not driving to school daily.

-I realized there are people who don't change, and that I should not expect from them. So I have kept them at bay.

-Last but not the least ZOZO!!! Because of boredom i chanced upon on this site. And the rest is history... Gained new friends and love-ones, wherein friendship continues even outside of the chatroom, from virtually to reality. My❤s Liz & Mj, lalavshieee Gab & Animo Ez, lavz Arcadia, dj Milflover, jowa Khatte, Lei, Cassey, Rae, Knight, Noxy, Nic, Mirko, Johan, Apz, from SC Lions, Groom, Dog, Hammer, Lira, Karis, Kill, Smitty, Daves, Bambz, Bug, Billy to name a few. And to Mama Duck Aphrodite Rose.

Thankyou so much

-Last but not the least ZOZO!!! Because of boredom i chanced upon on this site. And the rest is history... Gained new friends and love-ones, wherein friendship continues even outside of the chatroom, from virtually to reality. My❤s Liz & Mj, lalavshieee Gab & Animo Ez, lavz Arcadia, dj Milflover, jowa Khatte, Lei, Cassey, Rae, Knight, Noxy, Nic, Mirko, Johan, Apz, from SC Lions, Groom, Dog, Hammer, Lira, Karis, Kill, Smitty, Daves, Bambz, Bug, Billy to name a few. And to Mama Duck Aphrodite Rose.

Thankyou for being my jowa and a friend, mahal po kita

Jowa ayoko hahaha maiiyak ako, sobrang thanks tlaga at nakilala kita jowa, kahit dpa tayo nagkikita in person ramdam ko na sobrang bait mo at sarap mo kasama, thankful ang chatzozo kase meron marnie na andun, sabi nga ni pako shes the angel of filo room, alagaan mo sya, wag mo hayaang mawala sya,, super thankful tlga ako kase may friend ako na nasheshare ko lahat pati naughtines and everything, i love you jowa

Jowa ayoko hahaha maiiyak ako, sobrang thanks tlaga at nakilala kita jowa, kahit dpa tayo nagkikita in person ramdam ko na sobrang bait mo at sarap mo kasama, thankful ang chatzozo kase meron marnie na andun, sabi nga ni pako shes the angel of filo room, alagaan mo sya, wag mo hayaang mawala sya,, super thankful tlga ako kase may friend ako na nasheshare ko lahat pati naughtines and everything, i love you jowa
Sorna ayaw ko pa sa lagay na yan

I'm so blessed that imeet you guys and thanks to zozo where I meet you guys 2020 is really fun also together with the pandemic hahah but we still have a connection to tlk to each other to bring happiness, laughter, stories, foods, packages or gifts and also load hee thank you everyone fr being part of my life THANK YOU EVERYONE AND GODBLESSED TO ALL SEND LOADS AND PODS AHAAHAA CHRING

Wahahaj is it a rear end reminizing well we are all here for one thing we met a familf inside zozo covid and boredom made us here? For me it is not because it is meant to happen to medt those people along the way and the journey inside the zozo build a new relationship and a new string of friendship. Thank you all and thank you guyssss.

-Last but not the least ZOZO!!! Because of boredom i chanced upon on this site. And the rest is history... Gained new friends and love-ones, wherein friendship continues even outside of the chatroom, from virtually to reality. My❤s Liz & Mj, lalavshieee Gab & Animo Ez, lavz Arcadia, dj Milflover, jowa Khatte, Lei, Cassey, Rae, Knight, Noxy, Nic, Mirko, Johan, Apz, from SC Lions, Groom, Dog, Hammer, Lira, Karis, Dd, Kill, Smitty, Daves, Bambz, Jen, Bug, Billy to name a few. And to Mama Duck Aphrodite Rose.

Finally i found this one
Well what can i say, that is really my virtual mom❤️❤️ we all have our crazy moods and adventures. We love you meehh❤️❤️. Thank you for giving us such great memories in 2020, the year might change and be left behind but the bond and relationship will never fade❤️❤️.