• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

WORLD'S MOST POPULAR SEX POSITION

Stranger Boss

Facts Finger of ZoZo
Chat Pro User
As per Survey, seems we're not creative at all when it comes to sex. We're quite boring, actually.

According to the survey, the most popular sex position is DOGGY STYLE, with 35. 1 percent of respondents saying it's their go-to sex move.

Number two on the list of most popular sex positions is MISSIONARY, with 22.5 percent of the vote, followed by COWGIRL at 19.4 percent.

Least popular sex position is TABLETOP.

Whats your favourite position??

:think: Probably depends on the region the survey was taken.

UK’s top 10 favourite positions: (2020)
  1. Eagle
  2. 69
  3. Missionary
  4. Cowgirl
  5. Reverse Cowgirl
  6. Standing
  7. Lotus
  8. Spooning
  9. Doggy Style
  10. Pretzel
Let's explore India's favorite position.

I was planning to move there. Will have to rethink now. Hahaha
First they don't respect indians caz of our people attitude. they see our attitude then they see ur knowledgable than them or not, dressing sense then only foreign girls will look on us. i am talking about professional working girls don't know about others anyway but once they like they r genuine & if they don't like also they will tell directly.

First they don't respect indians caz of our people attitude. they see our attitude then they see ur knowledgable than them or not, dressing sense then only foreign girls will look on us. i am talking about professional working girls don't know about others anyway but once they like they r genuine & if they don't like also they will tell directly.
Yeah racism is very much there. I have friends there in Sydney and Melbourne. They face it quite often.

White girls doesn't go for Asians. However Africans in demand.

Yeah racism is very much there. I have friends there in Sydney and Melbourne. They face it quite often.

White girls doesn't go for Asians. However Africans in demand.
Not all r racist, Our Guys attitude also one of the reason for that. if a white girl walk along with u all the heads turns around lol. but white girls don't come along unless ur better than them :Laugh1:

As per Survey, seems we're not creative at all when it comes to sex. We're quite boring, actually.

According to the survey, the most popular sex position is DOGGY STYLE, with 35. 1 percent of respondents saying it's their go-to sex move.

Number two on the list of most popular sex positions is MISSIONARY, with 22.5 percent of the vote, followed by COWGIRL at 19.4 percent.

Least popular sex position is TABLETOP.

Whats your favourite position??
When it comes to sex position, u can have all kind of if ur body is flexible to for it.
For me :

• Lotus
  • Tabletop
  • Cowgirl
  • Doggy
  • Ballet dancer
  • Eagle
  • Waterfall
  • Missionary (ends with this, the climax would be gud once he holds me tightly n i can see all his facial expressions while ejaculating)
Lol I guess I can say every position now haha

When it comes to sex position, u can have all kind of if ur body is flexible to for it.
For me :

• Lotus
  • Tabletop
  • Cowgirl
  • Doggy
  • Ballet dancer
  • Eagle
  • Waterfall
  • Missionary (ends with this, the climax would be gud once he holds me tightly n i can see all his facial expressions while ejaculating)
Performance Pressure on Guy.... Lol

For me :

• Lotus
  • Tabletop
  • Cowgirl
  • Doggy
  • Ballet dancer
  • Eagle
  • Waterfall
People are now gonna knock ur door for training classes :giggle:

For me :

• Lotus
  • Tabletop
  • Cowgirl
  • Doggy
  • Ballet dancer
  • Eagle
  • Waterfall
Actually this gurl is tempting me to see her ! See her physique and stamina :timid: