• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

World Cup 2018 group phase 3rd draw

D

Deleted member 59

This week we get to the final draw at the group phase, and the victory points, how many goals were scored and so on will define the teams that will move forward to the next World Cup phase.

Today we have the following matches:

Saudi Arabia X Egypt (Group A)

Uruguay X Russia (Group A)

Iran X Portugal (Group B)

Spain X Morocco (Group B)

Uruguay had an easy score on today's match against Russia: 3-0

Yesterday's matches:

Nigeria X Argentina (Group D) 1-2

Iceland X Croatia (Group D) 1-2

Todays matches:

Mexico X Switzerland (Group F)

Korea Republic X Germany (Group F)

Switzerland X Costa Rica* (Group E)

Brazil X Serbia (Group E)

*Even though Costa Rica is already eliminated from the World Cup they'll still play at the 3rd draw.

Shame that germany didnt play well :/ ... Anyways France , Belgium and Brazil has got great chances of winning the cup :p certainly more for France and Belgium

Shame that germany didnt play well :/ ... Anyways France , Belgium and Brazil has got great chances of winning the cup :p certainly more for France and Belgium
Man lol cheer for Brazil lol

I'll cheer for Brazil if Neymar stops being a dolphin lol. (I'm just a salty barca fan that he left us lol)
I don't like him either lol such a cry baby lol got slapped on the shoulder but it's his face thar hurts o_O like tf man lol kick the ball and score goals lol