• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

WITH WHOM U WANTS TO CELEBRATE THIS NEW YEAR LOL

I will celebrate with me myself. I would like to spend more time with me from next year. I would like to love more myself and like to explore more of myself :inlove:

For your question I will go with both A and B

I will celebrate with me myself. I would like to spend more time with me from next year. I would like to love more myself and like to explore more of myself :inlove:

For your question I will go with both A and B
New year celebration all we need to enjoy with frnds & most important with gf, already u hv one so enjoy ur life fullest, I don't hv gf this year so plans to enjoy with my friends booze fully eat and sleep well:Laugh1:

New year celebration all we need to enjoy with frnds & most important with gf, already u hv one so enjoy ur life fullest, I don't hv gf this year so plans to enjoy with my friends booze fully eat and sleep well:Laugh1:

I don't booze and this year I am at new place and cannot enjoy with friends but have cousins here.

I will eat lots of food but only Vegetarian food

I don't booze and this year I am at new place and cannot enjoy with friends but have cousins here.

I will eat lots of food but only Vegetarian food
Booze and hv fun like hangover movie let the new place knows who we r juz kidding lol

Your second option, I almost read that as BA Baracus, from the A-Team... But he's scared of flying so that definitely ain't going to happen... is it???

New Year's Eve I have always spent with family, my son. So that's how I'll be spending it and just like that for many many years to come :)

Your second option, I almost read that as BA Baracus, from the A-Team... But he's scared of flying so that definitely ain't going to happen... is it???

New Year's Eve I have always spent with family, my son. So that's how I'll be spending it and just like that for many many years to come :)
Nice So do u HV any affairs not me lol real affairs here in zozo :Laugh1:

Lol! That is not a very fair choice! :Cwl:

I'm still gonna say C. Unfortunately with no one, since we're not allowed to meet up with people. Full lockdown over here sadly.

Otherwise I'd say family.
Still lockdown not over yet