• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Why

Mrbean

Idiotic JoKER of ZoZo
Chat Pro User
Why the word chinna was denoted in abusive word . How to call small in tamil is chinna a abusive word in other language i got mutted for using this word thrice. And rape ku ra ir was a telugu word same lolz if possible remove chinna :(.
Got a girl pvt and got mutted she went lolz.
@Administrator virgin boy curse will dont leave you. I will put egg manthra for you. :p

@Administrator yep, I think users should be able to use all kinds of words.
The current restrictions might be helpful to stop abusers but there are some people who do enjoy abuse in their pvt chats. Those kind of people will be muted too by using these restrictions even if they didn't do anything to hurt anyone's feelings.
And like Arun said some words do have different meanings in different languages. So if you restrict some word in one language marking it as offensive, you might be restricting the same word in another lang which meant no offence at all.
Users should have the maturity to use words wisely, you can't make them to do this or that but if they do anything wrong, you can ban them or you can land them in jail. Let them make mistakes, let them learn.

Last edited:
What is the context you are a small chinna boy so dont pvt me or you got a small kid so dont pvt me?

Either way noone is gonna pvt you, so system recognised that useless void space and would have kicked you out.

Our AI is getting smarter day by day.
Now a days users end result is already taken care I see :giggle:
Already my pvt is free and its like old bunglow with full of spider and rats wanna renovate it. Let me apply loan @Administrator tell to your pvt girls that arun was a good bad boy and divert them to my pvt. @Rapunzel as you told i have put the comment is it right :p

What is the context you are a small chinna boy so dont pvt me or you got a small kid so dont pvt me?

Either way noone is gonna pvt you, so system recognised that useless void space and would have kicked you out.

Now I understand why I am not getting pvts these days, maybe the AI sees that I don't satisfy people's sex chat fantasies anymore, I disappoint them, so to avoid that, AI might be hiding me from those users so that I don't get pvts from them.
What a great AI :holiday:

Now I understand why I am not getting pvts these days, maybe the AI sees that I don't satisfy people's sex chat fantasies anymore, I disappoint them, so to avoid that, AI might be hiding me from those users so that I don't get pvts from them.
What a great AI :holiday:

Then why this AI is not recognizing fake girl names as boys and kicking them out. :Cwl:

i am also banned with chinna word...
what is meaning of chinna

Haha lol chinna is not an abusive word to add for spam filter...i pity on arun for using that word n got banned lol...
BTW arun "rape" is not a telugu word "repu" telugu word which means tomorrow...

So from on use ur words safely to play safe...
Meaning would be different in different languages still know the mean2of the word before u use it...

Haha lol chinna is not an abusive word to add for spam filter...i pity on arun for using that word n got banned lol...
BTW arun "rape" is not a telugu word "repu" telugu word which means tomorrow...

So from on use ur words safely to play safe...
Meaning would be different in different languages still know the mean2of the word before u use it...
Teacher teach me things :p