• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Why ZoZo?

D

Deleted member 59

Not long ago I started a thread about how we all found ZoZo in this crazy cyber world, so today I would like to know why you guys decided to make of this site a regular place you come to visit and chat.

I'll give you my reasons right now. Back in 2015 when I first came here, I decided to stick around because of the people I met and most importantly the chat atmosphere, it was always a very carefree place, with lots of laughter and fun, and after being away for a while and coming back I was really glad to find that those aspects of the site hadn't changed at all. I met new people, people who today I consider as family @Administrator @Aphrodite , @Hades , @Minos , @Bacon Girl , @Picuu people who became dear friends to me @Foxydiva23 , @Anarkali , @Beryl ... Gosh there are so many!

Everyday when I login here or in chat I am always happy to be here! I remember many times Rose saying in main that there's no place like ZoZo, and she's right, no other site has what we have here, no other place provides the carefree atmosphere we find on ZoZo, and that's why I chose this site as my regular site back in 2015 and it will remain like that for a very long time!

Now let me know what you find special about ZoZo, I would love to read what you gotta say.