• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Chat Info Why a new update? and Is this stable? Why some features not working as indented ?

Administrator

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
For a very long, we were working on this new chat update, i think it might be more than 10 months or more, not sure exactly when, But yeah it is almost close to a year.

Why a new chat, when the old one works just fine?​

For years, we were facing a load and stability issue with our old chat application which was created based on php and websocket technology. Websocket are pretty good and fast to transmit data, but to be honest when we did build our old chat almost 3-4 years back, our only MISSION is to have our own chat application ad not depend on some third part chat software or people who distribute chat application for rental. All big leaps starts with a small steps, already we had a good chat application that is good enough to hold almost 400+ chatters at a time in a single server without distributing the load.

But our old chat is not enough to handle much incoming request and message which have been send by users. You may have already aware of this issue with our old chat application, which keeps loading and goes offline after the login? And there is a delay in sending messages, delay in getting private messages and much more.

So far, the old chat application did it best to keep chatzozo.com alive and to compete with other top chats out there, but we did good with our broken chat, people thought chatzozo will be gone in couple of months, and then years, But the tough fight allowed us to survive any critical situation with the clear focus on moving forward.

Is the current chat is stable?​

Definitely yes, it is very much stable and can handle large number of message very well. But what happened today earlier, people could not even sign up? or sign into chat, Which is a different issue, there will be another additional post will be published explaining the reason of the downtime.

Why some features not working as indented ?​

The current chat application is still under development and we keep rolling out new patch update once a week or twice a week based on how critical is the bug.

1. We are aware the chat block feature is kind of glitchy.
2. We are aware that the chat private notification sound is not appearing even after we enabled it.
3. We are aware the chat public images have been auto loaded, and there is no way turning it OFF.
4. and much more to be listed.

Then why releasing a buggy chat when we did not completed it the fullest? Because i gave my word that i will release it on FEB 14. Anyway these glitchy are not main issue, but i give you my word, these glitches/bugs will be fixed with our next update V,1.1.2 version. Which will be rolled out in a week or So...

I kindly request all chatters to talk freely and go ahead lurk around, test, then update all the bugs in the "Technical Help/Problems/Suggestions" forum section. And do not forget to mention how to reproduce the bug, so it will be easy for us to work on solution without wasting our time in reproducing the error.

If you are having enough time to see this admin, i must say there's a lot of bengali people wanting a different room for them i guess it was the fifth most crowded room just after the telugu room, Am one of the Bengali room user too.

@Admin I already register again after changed template few days before in zozo but i cant login with my id pass now and i tried to changed forgot pass option but not working i tried 3 times....please check that issues, Thank you.

Those prblms are on our list, and those will get fixed in coming updates.
Is there any chances that you bring the previous version of zozo for Indian rooms it seems after the update the number of people coming to the site has decreased, tbh yeah the older version of zozo was a bit old fashioned but people got used to it, some says the older version was better

Is there any chances that you bring the previous version of zozo for Indian rooms it seems after the update the number of people coming to the site has decreased, tbh yeah the older version of zozo was a bit old fashioned but people got used to it, some says the older version was better
Everything requires sometine to get used and so etime to get stabilized.

Even I wondered why we need Windows 8 when Windows 7 was working fine and wondered why we need Windows 10 when Windows 8.1 was working.

It is not just the user interface and ease of use we the users look but we need to look at the load time, performance issues, work liad on the server which happens in the background.

So let's give sometime to @Administrator in fixing out these issues in the new update

Everything requires sometine to get used and so etime to get stabilized.

Even I wondered why we need Windows 8 when Windows 7 was working fine and wondered why we need Windows 10 when Windows 8.1 was working.

It is not just the user interface and ease of use we the users look but we need to look at the load time, performance issues, work liad on the server which happens in the background.

So let's give sometime to @Administrator in fixing out these issues in the new update
Buddy am Fully aware of it i just wanted to say them that after the update people on the sites are less and it's bad for the business i know it. i work for cognizant as an developer am just saying rest they can decide, and talking about the time that settle them of course but there's still some bugs that needs to be fixed immediately

Give him time he was working alone ti set things pls leave him dont ask questions he care this site more than us pls keep calm and it will take time to settle and its eill be the best chat ever

Yesterday around 10 o clock I think chat was very slow admin can't upload anything ...while upload screen hanged up for a minute...logged in a min ago for me net issues I think screen is empty