• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Who Are Your Top Three Real Life Heroes?

Samsat kumar

Epic Legend
Chat Pro User
The people we aspire to be can be a powerful motivator for our actions in the here and now; reminding a friend of these things can be a great way to help them stay on track in life.

i dont trust in heroes and heroines i just trust in humans :)

so lemme tell three real life humans who i found wow

1. my wife
2. one of my girl who is doctor she is like my mentor
3. suganthi teacher - a girl who dived in to river and lost her life to safe a kid in an accident

My life has less heroins
1.My mom and a sister from here(both helped me a lot by making me a man where what iam fear of lossing them always)
2. My dad
3. My engineering staff namely kamala kannan he only discoverd that i have huge skills. He opens up my skills to the whole department:heart1:.

Last edited:
Hero is actually a term that we defines ourselves based in our mindset...
* My Father, the one who teaches meaning of l
ife and sees his dreams wthn me..
* My Nephrologist, h
e always so patient with me, listening to my complaints, never rush my care. I always feel well cared for..
* Time, is the r
eal hero in my life whether tough or easy. Time has something for everyone and it will gift it to you at the right time.

@satz i too know that mentor she was a very good mentor i lost her somewhere due to my idiotic actions :bandid:. hope will find her soon every thing needs time to seetle. Sometimes the value of the person can only be realised by missing them:heart1:.

no need to be shocked i wouldnt be who i am today if it was for my dad and living though it ,i made me who i am ,my daughter is the most beautiful thing i possese along with my other three children and the abuse gave me the strength and the anger to never let it happen again to me or anyone ,i am proud of that