• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Which one will you prefer

images - 2020-12-02T023253.593.jpeg

Nose piercing both first and second :heart1:

Mukku Pudaka in Telugu

Nose ring or nose pin in English

Nose Rings brings innocence to face and it adds cuteness to the face :inlove:

Ear Rings are common and so I don't feel any special about that, But I would like the girl to have ear rings all the time. Without earrings I don't like

Ears:hearteyes: for young girls age from 14 to 28.

Nose piercing for the girls above 28. When they have matured face. Probably after child birth.

No Nose Piercing will be better during Bridal Jewellery. Bride looks so cute with that nose jewellery :heart1::heart1::hearteyes:

1bhi chalega ,simliar to 2 but not exactly,its so big ,itna bada nahi,not latakta hua!small one looks nice, pin type!as deepak kiran portrayed!

I would love to see her changing them over a period of time,and somtimes i would like to see nothing ,without them i mean ,like 1 se 2 or some more kuch weeks ya months p!
Ear me bhi looks tempting but ethnic types wala!Jhumka ya fir chota sa hi!

I have for nose and ears..
But nose pin am not using so its closed
Ears I still have 2nd tops with stones n gold which is non removable or Even am lazy to change haha..
Actually I would like to keep changing ear tops but apart from gold any other imitation jewellery wounds my skin so I have to adjust with same one gold studs..:facepalm:

I wish I peirce for belly button :holiday: