• Hello People, The Chat Room is Still Under Development , So please bare with the time.We are trying to make it the best.-Team ZoZo

When We first met (2018)

Rapunzel

Cupid Of ZoZo
Staff member
Administrator
Relationships are about intangible things. It is all about moments, living the moments back and sharing with who?

Things are beyond our control when something doesnt work between two people, they are friend zoned and moved on in respective life.

images (1).jpeg

But what if given an opportunity to go back in time when you first met and try to change things so that you tend to patch up the relationship.
Does it really work? Do you end up with the person you want? Do you realise in those travel what actually you want and what you have been looking up is different.

It is a feel good funny movie with turning clocks, calenders to relive the moments again and again. Things happen for no reason at all, but they create opportunities.

Fate is a tricky lady. When you try to figure her out, you just get more confused. If I were to go back and relive it differently, I wouldn't be me. And I like me.

BadBoyV2

Relationships are about intangible things. It is all about moments, living the moments back and sharing with who?

Things are beyond our control when something doesnt work between two people, they are friend zoned and moved on in respective life.

View attachment 7006

But what if given an opportunity to go back in time when you first met and try to change things so that you tend to patch up the relationship.
Does it really work? Do you end up with the person you want? Do you realise in those travel what actually you want and what you have been looking up is different.

It is a feel good funny movie with turning clocks, calenders to relive the moments again and again. Things happen for no reason at all, but they create opportunities.

Fate is a tricky lady. When you try to figure her out, you just get more confused. If I were to go back and relive it differently, I wouldn't be me. And I like me.
Kilig v hav to see together i guess