• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

What would you do if you could time travel?

I like to visit the chozhan era i like to visit how they build the tanjore temple. Atleast a one day in the chozhan kingdom can full fill my life. The author kalki and balakumaran have scripted the chozan period like a legends with their marvelous thinking and it must be real too this make me mad to visit that period.:heart1::inlove::hearteyes:
#loveforchozanneverends :heart1::heart1::heart1::heart1::heart1::heart1::heart1::heart1::heart1:

Ohh So interesting Question!!!:holiday:

First of all i would not believe that i could do Time Travel just because of excitement . But then if I could time travel, I would choose not to. I’d rather not see what the future has in store for me, and any attempt at traveling to the past would mess up the timeline in ways I couldn’t even attempt to understand, as my mere presence in the past would mess things up for the timeline. :timid:

What if, for example, I decided to go back in time to see a gladiator game in the Colosseum in Ancient Rome, only to return to the present to find that Hitler won WWII? That would be pretty bad!!:worried:

You could argue that if such a thing were to happen, I could just go back in time and fix it. Then I would enter a paradox in that the thing that prompted me to go back in time (stopping myself from going back in time to Ancient Rome) would be negated (I would have already done it). This would mean that I wouldn’t go back to stop it, so it would happen… and now my brain hurts!! >_< :spoileralert:

Time travel is bad news. Just say no! :shake:

How much we know about corona virus.... Wana know facts behind ths corona virus, whether it came from bat's or preplanned bio weapon developed in China's wuhan lab

Even this strain will be confused when u ask its origin!

First of all i would not believe that i could do Time Travel just bec
ause of excitement . But then if I could time travel, I would choose not to. I’d rather not see what the future has in store for me, and any attempt at traveling to the past would mess up the timeline in ways I couldn’t even attempt to understand, as my mere presence in the past would mess things up for the timeline. :timid:

What if, for example, I decided to go back in time to see a gladiator ga
me in the Colosseum in Ancient Rome, only to return to the present to find that Hitler won WWII? That would be pretty bad!!:worried:

You could argue that if such a thing were to happen, I could just go back in time an
d fix it. Then I would enter a paradox in that the thing that prompted me to go back in time (stopping myself from going back in time to Ancient Rome) would be negated (I would have already done it). This would mean that I wouldn’t go back to stop it, so it would happen… and now my brain hurts!! >_< :spoileralert:

Time travel is bad news. Just say no!
:shake:

Gurl best is to travel to a winery and get drunk like it was the last day on Earth like u said :Cwl:

First of all i would not believe that i could do Time Travel just bec
ause of excitement . But then if I could time travel, I would choose not to. I’d rather not see what the future has in store for me, and any attempt at traveling to the past would mess up the timeline in ways I couldn’t even attempt to understand, as my mere presence in the past would mess things up for the timeline. :timid:

What if, for example, I decided to go back in time to see a gladiator ga
me in the Colosseum in Ancient Rome, only to return to the present to find that Hitler won WWII? That would be pretty bad!!:worried:

You could argue that if such a thing were to happen, I could just go back in time an
d fix it. Then I would enter a paradox in that the thing that prompted me to go back in time (stopping myself from going back in time to Ancient Rome) would be negated (I would have already done it). This would mean that I wouldn’t go back to stop it, so it would happen… and now my brain hurts!! >_< :spoileralert:

Time travel is bad news. Just say no!
:shake:
You always surprise me with ths 12 marks questions... How many additional sheets u want to fill 12 marks questions
:think: