• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

What type of school going life you had?

uniti 5th std walk to school caz it was next to my hse then from 5 th to 10 bicycle & from 10 to 12 yamaha RX 100 :Laugh1:

I remember my dad or mom dropping me till my 3rd stranded later I use go with my friends but later my parents came to know that we r not going school directly roaming here n there, then my mom use to come n drop. Later from 8th standard bicycle.

From kg to 1st mom drop me by walk or take me. From 2 nd to 5 own walk, 5 to 10 govt bus pass , dip college bus, engineering clg bus , pg pvt bus the most interesting part was i was sleep in clg busses in engineering almost i sleep full time :p

I remember my dad or mom dropping me till my 3rd stranded later I use go with my friends but later my parents came to know that we r not going school directly roaming here n there, then my mom use to come n drop. Later from 8th standard bicycle.
roaming starts in 5 th std :Laugh1:when girls goes in cyclenand if we talks with them in bike or cycle side by side on drive the whole road will looks like this :angry:LOL

Last edited:
roaming starts in 5 th std :Laugh1:when girls goes in cyclenand if we talks with them in bike or cycle side by side on drive the whole road will looks like this :angry:LOL
Most of the time in the eve we never use to go directly to home, we had a sugarcane shop nearby school wer he sells for whole sale we all chichore frnds use to steal sugarcane from der n run away everyday.
Mom use to ask wer did u get sugarcane everyday i said that shop uncle likes me so he gave free to me lol..:Cwl:

when im stayin at my grandparents around 3rd to 6th gradr i use to walk as its just close distance.

when i shifted to my parents home, dad dropped me at all times. Lols which is kinda sad, couldn't spent much time with friends :holiday:

when im stayin at my grandparents around 3rd to 6th gradr i use to walk as its just close distance.

when i shifted to my parents home, dad dropped me at all times. Lols which is kinda sad, couldn't spent much time with friends :holiday:
Cant spend time with boy friends is it :p