• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

What Is Your Best/Wildest Sexual Experience You've Ever Had?

Bacon Girl

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
What's the best/wildest sex you've ever had? When deciding on the best/wildest sexual experience of your life there are, of course, a ton of factors to consider. Obviously things like location come into play. Anywhere you can get down and dirty with a stellar view, or get away with doing the deed in a semi-public place obviously earns some best sex points. Who you're doing it with is obviously a huge part of it. Did you finally get a chance to sleep with that super attractive professor from college? Or maybe it was a one-night stand where inhibitions were lowered thanks to a few cocktails, and you were able to ask for that super dirty thing you've always wanted to try but had always been afraid to demand.

Maybe it was finally crossing something off your sex bucket list, whether it was a position or toy or location that you had really been wanting to experience. Regardless of what things made it memorable, you likely have at least one story that sticks in your mind when you think of the best sex you've ever had.

So why not share your best/wildest sexual experience? lol :tso:

Well mine would have to be at an Iron Maiden concert back in 2008, somewhere near the parking lot.

mine was back then with my hubby when we were going on a trip to the coldest place in our country...and its hillside..and that night it was full of mist..it was raining cats and dogs..we were unable to go any further so we stopped our car for a while and boom! hehe and it was the best!!! :D

The wildest sex I have had was driving around naked with my girlfriend. Stopping at random places to play and fuck. Then drive of to other places in middle of the night. Funniest thing that happened was being pulled over by police. They could not take their eyes of her, haha. Eventually got ticket for not wearing any clothing. It was a really wild experience that night.