• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

What is the craziest, most outrageous thing you want to do ?

Long time back I had a pic of this cliff as my desktop wallpaper and I always wondered where it was taken. Now I know.

And to answer your question, idk. I'd like to have outdoor sex. :p:p:p

I'd also want outdoor sex, but I will definitely dance in the first spring rain, just enjoying myself and giving a fuck about others lol

I'd like to do all three of the long distance hiking trails in the USA.
Appalachian Trail (2,184 miles) from Georgia to Maine
Continental Divide Trail (3,100 miles) from Mexican Border to Canadian Border. Yes, they allow you just in side each country.
Pacific Coast Trail (2,654 miles) again Mexico to Canada but on the Left side of the country.

First will be the Appalachian, I don't know if I'll get to do all of the other 2, but this one is on my bucket list.

My outrageous thing I posted happened yesterday during the first rain of the season! It was great! Gotta add another thing to this week's list.

Long time back I had a pic of this cliff as my desktop wallpaper and I always wondered where it was taken. Now I know.

And to answer your question, idk. I'd like to have outdoor sex. :p:p:p

Outdoor sex is amazing, trust me on this one.

Another to add to my list: Try to make a million from £10. Can it be done? Probably, is it insane? most definitely.

My outrageous thing I posted happened yesterday during the first rain of the season! It was great! Gotta add another thing to this week's list.

Ohhhh, You had outdoor sex in the rain Yesterday..Good job SGBR...Don't worry, WE won't mention this to Micky...Shhhhhhhh

1) Drive or ride in several Mustangs ranging from old school to modern
2) Travel around the world, seeing/meeting different cultures and trying there local delicacies
3 Sky Diving
4) Swim with dolphins (need to learn how to swim first though)
5) Have sex out doors, on a beach during sunset preferably
6) Meet the love of my life, get married and have more kids

And that's only the start of my bucket list lol