• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

What have you been reading?

D

Deleted member 59

We've talked about our favorite books, famous characters in literature, and now I wanna know what books have you been reading?

I've been reading A Season In Hell By Arthur Rimbaud, so far I'm enjoying it.

I'm currently reading a book called "The Ring of Anhur" by John Michael Hanson.It's a fictional tale about the search for a gold encrypted ring crafted by visitors from beyond our galaxy. It is supposedly in a cave in China.
It is enjoyable purely as a book, but hidden within the book are clues to a cash prize. The idea is to locate a site in the UK where part of the ring will be buried. Upon submitting this, along with two other locations the cash prize will be awarded.
This is one of my hobbies also ... Armchair Treasure Hunts. :D

All the books added to my reading list lol and it gets bigger by the day

as i watched the movies only the other day i got my collection of books out ,right now im reading
Flowers in the attic
by V. C Andrews.
The squeals are Petals on the wind,If there be thorns ,Seeds of yesterday .its about the Dollanganger family
its the Genre:Gothic horror & family saga
heres a lil extract

"It is so appropriate to color hope yellow, like that sun we seldom saw. And as I begin to copy from the old memorandum journals that I kept for so long, a title comes as if inspired. Open the Window and Stand in the Sunshine. Yet, I hesitate to name our story that for I think of us more as flowers in the attic. Paper flowers. Born so brightly colored, and fading duller through all those long, grim, dreary, nightmarish days when we were held prisoners of hope, and kept captives by greed. But, we were never to color even one of our paper blossoms yellow."

"What happens when people open their hearts?"
"They get better."

Norwegian Wood .. probably most of us would have read it .. would highly recommend it if you haven't already ..

Recently I have been reading many different books. Some of them I checked on pdf with using pdf scanner ocr which also helps me to
scan documents to PDF or JPEG of the highest quality and extract any text from scanned documents with OCR. Convenient app for student.

Last edited: