• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

What did you think about rain when you were a kid?

Administrator

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Everyone have a weird thought and weird questions which pops up every time we think about something.

What was your opinion on rain, and how it showers from the sky? (cloud). From where does all this water coming from and where is it stored on?

Well i thought "god pees from above and we all happy to take a shower and sometime we even drink it, becoz its not salty lol." Well later once i knew about the science behind the rain. I was like WTF, hahahha shit shit shit.

SO now its your turn, share your comments.

Same but actually i asked my mom she told god is spraying water from above.:happy1:

I thought God who was living in the sky or on the clouds is spraying water on us with a pipe just like how we water the plants in our garden :bandid:

But as a kid used to love the rain like getting drenched in rain or jumping in muddy puddles or playing with the umbrella and making paper boats and sailing them in the water :hearteyes: