• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Vip request

I m in zozo tamil chat for years and I need vip status pl give me that. My id django98
Bored, so writing this.

VIP is for females only. You need to verify yourself to get a VIP badge on you. They either verify you via cam or if you are not so comfy showing your face, in some cases, they might verify you using your voice by having a short convo with you (so I heard, I think it is to confirm that you are not playing a voice recording of some gal). Anyway, a VIP badge is not an honour, it is just a protection from abusers. If you know how to deal with abusers or just know how to ignore them, you won't need it anyway. But if you are interested you should ping admins in private.

Pros of VIP:
1)Your user name will get an orange color in the user list, you get a VIP badge and your name will be at the top of the user list when you are online (it feels good to be on the top to some people, not me though as I am afraid of heights :Cwl:)
2)Protection from abusers (they can still abuse you on the wall though)
3)Ability to ping other VIPs (Most VIPs don't use it as I saw some holding grudges against one another)
4)No pvts from anyone. You will be in complete control of pvts as you can only initiate a convo. PROs can ping you though.

Cons of VIP:
1)You won't get any pvts (so you might miss out some good strangers and conversations as you won't get any pvts)

But if you are a guy you won't get a VIP badge no matter how much time you spend here. But you can get a PRO, if you are really an old user (I think at least 6 months old) and have a good track record (like never got banned, a friendly chatter, not an abuser, popular among chatters, not a drama queen). And you must earn at least 50 points on the forum first to get a pro badge. Even after that, it will not be in your hands, admins decide whether you should be awarded PRO or not. And PRO is a badge of honour.

And remember that any badge can be taken from you if you do anything stupid. So with great power comes great responsibility :Like:

PS: I am a non-VIP and I am fine with it :fingercross:

Bored, so writing this.

VIP is for females only. You need to verify yourself to get a VIP badge on you. They either verify you via cam or if you are not so comfy showing your face, in some cases, they might verify you using your voice by having a short convo with you (so I heard, I think it is to confirm that you are not playing a voice recording of some gal). Anyway, a VIP badge is not an honour, it is just a protection from abusers. If you know how to deal with abusers or just know how to ignore them, you won't need it anyway. But if you are interested you should ping admins in private.

Pros of VIP:
1)Your user name will get an orange color in the user list, you get a VIP badge and your name will be at the top of the user list when you are online (it feels good to be on the top to some people, not me though as I am afraid of heights :Cwl:)
3)Ability to ping other VIPs (Most VIPs don't use it as I saw some holding grudges against one another)
4)No pvts from anyone. You will be in complete control of pvts as you can only initiate a convo. PROs can ping you though.

Cons of VIP:
1)You won't get any pvts (so you might miss out some good strangers and conversations as you won't get any pvts)

But if you are a guy you won't get a VIP badge no matter how much time you spend here. But you can get a PRO, if you are really an old user (I think at least 6 months old) and have a good track record (like never got banned, a friendly chatter, not an abuser, popular among chatters, not a drama queen). And you must earn at least 50 points on the forum first to get a pro badge. Even after that, it will not be in your hands, admins decide whether you should be awarded PRO or not. And PRO is a badge of honour.

And remember that any badge can be taken from you if you do anything stupid. So with great power comes great responsibility :Like:

Iam thinking about the answers you write on your school exams how much additional sheets you get sad for the lecturer as a lecturer.

Bored, so writing this.

Pros of VIP:

Cons of VIP:

Hope u get 10/10 for this answer :whistle:

Brah you answered yourself the moment you quoted " I'm here for years and I need VIP "

V I P :p
for real ??