• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Username or Password incorrect issue

Hi i have tried to create an account , i was able to use it only for one time, from the next time i was not allowed to login , everytime it says Username or Password incorrect. I tried using the forgot password option also but no use, still the same issue. PLease help. i have been using Chrome Broswer and also Edge browser in my Windows Laptop.

Last edited:
Hi @Rapunzel - I have tried everything possible, When i try to register with a New Nick it says an account is already available with the mail id . Can i please request you to delete my mail id so that i can create a new one afresh.

OK thanks for tagging me into the topic. It was bit delay anyway i will deal with it. Send me a PM conversation with your username and email id that you have used to create that account. I will take care of it. Thanks again. @PaalKudikaAasai

Dear admin my id is not working forum id same ah irukurathala open agala pls help. E
Whats ur old I'd??
Give the proper details what the exact issue r u facing...??
So that technical assistance will look over n can guide you

Im new here
Chat id is user name or password incorrect
When u created I'd u need to provide valid email id to get registered after that you need to approve it when u receive mail from zozo if you don't do it after certain period you loose your that I'd